• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Foggy

Bob's gonna miss the All-Star game and the Jackets tally another major injury to add to the absurd "man games lost" total. This season is hot trash, man.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Phaneuf is such a shithead. Did he try to kick him, too?!? lol

SoulfulGranularAsianpiedstarling.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh hair what's going on....

:O

Reim

REIMMMMMMEEEERRRRR HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BEEN GOT BITCH. FINALLY HE LOOKED LIKED A SIEVE.

DAT HOFFMAN DO HES SO HOT.

Well that's an exaggeration. No one is like Florida except maybe Arizona.

Weekday traffic struggle is too real. Also bad fans who like to come late and leave early

Yeah, there was a cut and it showed people streaming in. I think there are a lot of late-arrivers. It is not as empty now as it was at the start.

I was watching some crazy Kane shots today at work (because fuck work, get hockey), and I can't even comprehend his technical prowess with the puck. It's some legitimately top-form shit, the likes of which is easy to forget on a game-by-game basis when his nuanced skill is diffused by so many other variables. But even then, he's a smart player - as evidenced by the fact that he's only had ONE penalty so far this season. I really wish I liked him as a person more (I've heard some anecdotal stories about him since moving to Chicago that don't paint him in a good light, plus his taxi-driver assault and simp tip) so I could feel comfortable wearing his jersey.

Regardless though, this is a great way to coast into the break. Can't wait to watch the all-star game with you fools on Sunday!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
These commentators on the Kings-Sharks game are really pushing the hard sell for what a divisional game in January means.

Also, why are the Sharks wearing their road whites?

These commentators on the Kings-Sharks game are really pushing the hard sell for what a divisional game in January means.

Also, why are the Sharks wearing their road whites?

Are you watching the game . . . the teams are fighting pretty hard. They seem to be taking it quite seriously.

Top Bottom