• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Are you watching the game . . . the teams are fighting pretty hard. They seem to be taking it quite seriously.

I would always expect Kings-Sharks to be pretty intense. I just found the commentary going on and on about it for about the first three minutes of the game instead of calling the action kind of amusing. It was like WWE commentary for a minute there. I was half expecting them to tell me what hashtag to use to tell all of my friends about how they should be checking out this exciting, historic matchup in which the Kings might or might not move up a place in the standings depending on what happens in other ongoing games.

I would always expect Kings-Sharks to be pretty intense. I just found the commentary going on and on about it for about the first three minutes of the game instead of calling the action kind of amusing. It was like WWE commentary for a minute there. I was half expecting them to tell me what hashtag to use to tell all of my friends about how they should be checking out this exciting, historic matchup in which the Kings might or might not move up a place in the standings depending on what happens in other ongoing games.

Oh, you will see WWE action on the ice before the end of the night.

Edit: and we already had our first fight.

Ursn

Pretty sure that song was written from the perspective of a Leafs fan
I Can't Remember Anything
Can't Tell If this Is True or Dream
Deep down Inside I Feel to Scream
this Terrible Silence Stops Me
Now That the War Is Through with Me
I'm Waking up I Can Not See
That There's Not Much Left of Me
Nothing Is Real but Pain Now

Hold My Breath as I Wish for Death
Oh Please God,wake Me

Yea sounds about right.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yea sounds about right.

Darkness

Imprisoning me

All that I see

Absolute horror

I cannot live

I cannot die

Trapped in myself

Body my holding cell.

So, uh, what is actually happening for Metallica night tonight? Handing out tiny mirrors and razors?

Hetfield announced lineup the 3 minus Kirk did the puck drop. Took over the San Jose Sharks Instagram. Not sure what else they'll do. Seems like they're having a good time.

Probably told people to chop their breakfast on a mirror.

Sanjuro

image.php

19 & 21 you ignorant slut.

:lol At Boston feed praising Boston for their PK when we're perfectly capable of killing our powerplays by ourselves.

All of the Boston fans at the Pepsi Center are fat.

Top Bottom