• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Calamari41

41 > 38
Indeed.

SharkTank_2012_600px.jpg

So how often do they play the Jaws theme in there? Every power play? Every puck drop?

Third period of this game is going to be intense

I don't want the Hawks going into the break on an L, so I'll be making the appropriate virgin lamb sacrifices to the cement god over the next half hour to secure their victory

zychi

Banned
I was wondering, when teams are on NBC or NBCSN do they also show the local broadcast in your area? Blackhawks don't because obviously Eddie does the national broadcast. I've never had Center Ice, so I honestly have no idea.

Like could I watch the Pitt feed right now if I lived there, or is it just on NBCSN?

nice save play from Hawks defense on that 2.2 seconds left empty net penguins push lead attempt rally

is that how you string words together to sound like you know what you are talking about in sports

Marvie_3

Banned
nice save play from Hawks defense on that 2.2 seconds left empty net penguins push lead attempt rally

is that how you string words together to sound like you know what you are talking about in sports

If you messed up a few players' names in that sentence I would have assumed you were Bob Cole.

Acid08

Banned
Wow there are metal detectors here tonight. Not surprising I guess, Kings fans all carry knives and guns. Tank security is protecting us.

yo damn why is this shitty pizza hut i ordered taking so long to arrive. i specifically purchased triple cheese stuffed crust with an extra side of hate so i could be distracted during period 3 in case the hawks lose

Top Bottom