• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Stayed up late enough to watch the Avs win! YAY!

Somewhere Bourque is tearing up all over again

I have to think most Avs fans are perfectly happy to root for the Bruins if they aren't playing the Bruins because of Bourque. We loved having Bourque here and helping him get his Stanley Cup win. Even retired his number despite it only being that one season here.

Heretic

iJCEyYI.gif

2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

post-23576-aflac-dancing-duck-pigeons-vic-RU0j.gif

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif
WOOOOOOO--
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I'm late...

Who cares!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

All the puns in a sentence. Why haha

Edit: when you're based out of the Bay Area since at least 1982 til now I don't really know if they can even be called an "LA Band" once Cliff Burton joined they were all SF.

Come on Sharks, win this game. Nothing else matters

Why wouldn't you want to reunite him with his broski Iginla? You guys are horrible.

We're horrible and Phaneuf would surely make us worse

I have to think most Avs fans are perfectly happy to root for the Bruins if they aren't playing the Bruins because of Bourque. We loved having Bourque here and helping him get his Stanley Cup win. Even retired his number despite it only being that one season here.
Yeah, Avs fans like Hunter S for example.

Socreges

Banned

I have to think that would be fucking bizarre, if true.

Calamari41

41 > 38
http://youtu.be/1hFhGG2jU8w

The refs screwed Dallas because they put the teams on a 4 on 4 and that gave the Ducks an advantage because 4 is greater than 4

Still gives me a boner. I still remember thinking that maybe there was a thread about the playoffs somewhere on NeoGAF after this game concluded, and finding out for the first time that Off Topic Community and this thread existed. I walked in right as kingslunk started melting down and haven't left since. I was floored that not only were there other Ducks fans on a big international board like this, but the Ducks fans were by far the best (and most handsome) posters around.

zroid

Banned
I just ran the draft lottery simulator and the Oilers won :(

edit: I ran it 3 more times and the Leafs won! This is canon.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Nylander - McDavid - Brown
JVR - Kadri - Kessel
Lupul - Bozak - Santorelli
Komarov - Gauthier/Winnik - Clarkson

Though there's no way we keep santorelli

And there's no way any team except arizona gets the first overall because bettman

Still it's nice to dream

Nylander - McDavid - Brown
JVR - Kadri - Kessel
Lupul - Bozak - Santorelli
Komarov - Gauthier/Winnik - Clarkson

Though there's no way we keep santorelli

And there's no way any team except arizona gets the first overall because bettman

Still it's nice to dream

5 million dollar 4th liner...

Kinda like what Babs like to do to Weiss for some odd reason.

Sanjuro

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Wasn't it Dopey that also slotted Kontiola as their first line centre this year, or was that someone else?

blame randy carlyle

also was projecting before kontiola even played

he didn't replicate anything from his future seasons, but didn't get many chances because... carlyle.

and as for brown... i'm just hopeful

zroid

Banned
9pbsfsr.png

I don't know how you do this without trading Phaneuf, Lupul, or Bozak, so hopefully that's a thing that happens. If we're lucky, maybe all three get moved!

Cactus

Banned
9pbsfsr.png

I don't know how you do this without trading Phaneuf, Lupul, or Bozak, so hopefully that's a thing that happens. If we're lucky, maybe all three get moved!

I'd be surprised if Lupul and Bozak are back next season. I think Dion goes too, but I don't see that as a definite.

Top Bottom