• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Hey now, you're an all star

large.gif

calder

They're generally great to watch. Should be fun.

It's such a weird combination of all-star game (unfamiliar teammates) and hyper competitive playoff style game (super important for draft position for a lot of the players).

It's the only allstar-ish game where you're worried players will hurt themselves banging and crashing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How do you get in a fight with a mascot?

90% of players who are 6'2 or larger and scored at a comparable rate at 17 to how Crouse has have failed to play 200 career NHL GP
Derp.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Heres the Teams..

Nashville Predators
New York Islanders
Columbus Blue Jackets.
Arizona Coyotes
St. Louis Blues

Poor Phil.
Perds don't really need him but he could help.

Isles could use him and he would be stellar with Tavares.

BJs have more pressing issues.

Coyotes are rebuilding.

Blues are interesting so maybe.

zroid

Banned
Wow -- one of the owners of War On Ice got hired by the Oakland A's.

Seems he will still be working on War On Ice though, which is good news. Indispensable site.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
All Star Break just means the stars are taking a week break. That explains Subban not going.

Reminiscent

Flyers reportedly planned Penguins brawl over dinner

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-yahoo-sports/flyers-reportedly-planned-penguins-brawl-over-dinner-214943521-nhl.html

"According to Pittsburgh-based columnist Dejan Kovacevic, who was in attendance for last night’s fight-filled game at Wells Fargo Center, the “mayhem” we saw on the ice was “orchestrated” by Flyers captain “Claude Giroux and a few of his mates,” who “met at a local steakhouse and decided this night, this opponent would make the perfect foil for turning their season around.”

Not sure if bullshit...

zroid

Banned
I won’t even care, as I heard in the corridors closer to midnight, that all this mayhem wrought by the Flyers, the most repugnant franchise in professional sports with all due apologies to Bill Belichick’s Patriots, was essentially orchestrated.

doesn't sound like he has an agenda at all, nope

Acid08

Banned
Flyers reportedly planned Penguins brawl over dinner

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-yahoo-sports/flyers-reportedly-planned-penguins-brawl-over-dinner-214943521-nhl.html

"According to Pittsburgh-based columnist Dejan Kovacevic, who was in attendance for last night’s fight-filled game at Wells Fargo Center, the “mayhem” we saw on the ice was “orchestrated” by Flyers captain “Claude Giroux and a few of his mates,” who “met at a local steakhouse and decided this night, this opponent would make the perfect foil for turning their season around.”

Not sure if bullshit...
CONSPIRACY

Top Bottom