• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

:lol I got two hours of sleep last night, so I was going to take a nap, little did I know that there was a house showing and I was sprawled out on my bed in my underwear. Our landlords send e-mails, but they only go to the three on the lease and I am not. So my roommates neglected to forward or tell me. Luckily I was still awake and made a mad dash for clothes when I heard voices. Awkwardness almost ensued.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
He's dumb as rocks, by what he said wasn't a response to someone saying Are you glad you injured Letang?

The reporter just remarked on how many fights there were in the second period, and Rinaldo took credit for the game going that way.

I'm aware that the question wasn't in response to Letang getting injured.

He didn't change the complexity of the game at all and he's VERY fucking lucky the Penguins didn't score on that 5 minute PP.

Get his ass out of here. He's not needed.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hudon shares the All Star MVP with Markstrom, good for him. Scored a pretty nice Forsberg goal too.

zroid

Banned
the whole Vanek saga is pretty hilarious in retrospect (well, it always was, but for different reasons), when you see where the Islanders and Wild are in the standings now

ShaneB

On the topic of apps, the Hockeystreams android app finally got the full make over it desperately needed. Looks great now and much more functional.

zroid

Banned
hahahaha Don Cherry was on a podcast just before the CHL Top Prospects Game, saying how he always loses to Orr despite them letting Cherry pick the teams.

I wonder why

B8U6eCoIYAInbEY.jpg:large

CNN's the worst and best.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
B8U6eCoIYAInbEY.jpg:large

CNN's the worst and best.
This "blizzard" that was supposed to be the worst snow storm to ever hit NYC turned out to be a real non-event here in the city. It's a pretty decent little storm, maybe a foot of snow by the time it's all done, but it's a looooong way away from the record numbers they were predicting. Gov. Cuomo is going to wake up to metric tons of shit being hurled at him for shutting down the entire subway system for this bullshit (which has never happened before in the 110 year history of the NYC subway).

That said, Long Island is still getting pounded hard apparently, so I'm guessing the Rangers-Isles game going down today is still pretty unlikely.

gaming_noob

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/30-thoughts-kings-risk-recapture-on-richards/

1. Calgary and Toronto were reported to be the two teams most involved in a Richards trade. I do believe the Dion Phaneuf-Richards idea was seriously considered, although other pieces were going to be involved. I don’t know which team asked, or how the overall package was going to look, but word is the Kings ultimately said no to any deal because they were unwilling to include either Tanner Pearson or Tyler Toffoli.

Top Bottom