• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

ShaneB

Annd that's why I'm staying inside getting the PS2 out, and playing DMC3

Sounds like a decent day! Kinda hoping for some messy weather this weekend since I've taken Monday off.

They've always been there, the referrer just gets 1.50 in credit that's all :lol so it's really more of a favour by the new person signing up since they lose nothing

Referral URL http://www.hockeystreams.com/ref/89063

If nobody's PM'd you yet, enjoy.

Ah, okey dokey.

Speechless at that Brodeur news.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Rangers-Isles is going down after all.

Rangers have a bunch of sick players (and AV is sick as well), so lineup isn't set just yet. Henrik Lundqvist (obviously) gets the start in net.

imBask

Banned
4 vezinas and 691 wins TERRIBLE GOALIE, overated, D did everything for him 4ever

you want proof? he wasn't as good the past couple of years, and it's not because he was 100 years old, it's 100% literally objectively just because the team in front of him was bad

zroid

Banned
some Toronto media people were discussing that Toews and the others might've been poking fun at the Leafs and the TOR media at the All-Star Draft, as opposed to Kessel himself

ya think?

I'm not sure why but this statement makes me want to fight you.

e72719d5206cf3edad5ce7b77a31c5f4.jpg

some Toronto media people were discussing that Toews and the others might've been poking fun at the Leafs and the TOR media at the All-Star Draft, as opposed to Kessel himself

ya think?

I was waiting for "because they want to play here" to be added after you said Kessel.

Because that's obviously true too, right?

With the CAD projected to drop to $0.71 USD by 2017, whatever chances getting an NHL 'chise Quebec and Markham had must now be totally dashed.

Not that the league was going anywhere near Quebec with PKP around...

imBask

Banned
With the CAD projected to drop to $0.71 USD by 2017, whatever chances getting an NHL 'chise Quebec and Markham had must now be totally dashed.

Living in Montreal I can tell you that the delusion is real up there in Quebec City. According to many "journalist", the Panthers are about to move to Quebec any time now

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

WTF where did you see this projection? Might want to buy a lot of US mutual funds at the price now. Kicking myself for going Canada last time....fuuuuuuuuu

Top Bottom