• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Marvie_3

Banned
Hopefully he does then brags about how expensive it was and takes pictures of the entire dentists office.

ibbvHOQWPzCXJN.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers have been buzzing lately and now outshooting the Isles. This is the first time in this season series that we've really had a pushback, so that's promising.

Still no goals, though.

Stasis

That sure as shit looked like it was in the net to me.

Same here. I was like "there's the third!" lol.

Getting tired of hearing "Save Halak!, Save Halak!, Save Halak!, blocked by Boychuk, Save Halak!"

I guess it's what most teams felt like playing the Rangers' and Hank these past years. It's flipped around!

Marvie_3

Banned
BTW I love how Redmond has one bad game and gets benched forever, but Guenin has bad games every night and is just always fucking there haunting my dreams

Repace Redmond with Blackhawks players that should be on the ice and Guenin with players that Quenneville likes and you have the Blackhawks summed up in one sentence.

What happened to Price on the last seconds of the first? I heard he got mad and broke his stick? Didn't see anything though except for the broken stick

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Gonchar you dummy.

With Emelin gone Therrien is forced to use Subban on the PK and it does really well with him out there, hmmmmmm.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We've finally been playing to the level that we need to in order to compete with these Islanders over the last 20 minutes or so.

But absolutely nothing to show for it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like how Hayes is developing, but he really needs to improve his ability to make quick decisions. He tends to make smart decisions, but they're not snappy. He struggles against the Isles because they play faster than he can make decisions with the puck.

Top Bottom