• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
4 on 3 and Therrien puts DD with BGally. What a fucking idiot. Unreal.

Subban just sees stuff like that, I can totally see him noticing the change and then blasting it around to try to catch them.
He for sure did it on purpose, I'm surprised he was able to notice.

Stasis

Damn, they really do always beat us by 3, lol.

So this is 12-4 on the season in goals NYI - NYR. Right on! At least we got one.

Does Hockeystreams include playoffs? I am going on 3rd year of Gamecenter and it pisses me off with blackouts and playoffs. For what you pay for it, it's annoying.

Yes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Between tonight and March 4, we play games every other night with only two exceptions where we have an extra day between games (both of which are followed by a back-to-back).

Including tonight, that's 19 games in 37 days.

Here we go.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can't even feel good about that win, so many problems with this team and 90% of them are the coaching.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Brodeur joining the Blues front office, eh?

dat salt

I wonder if he was always intending to do that, but the Blues did some "fancy accounting" to give him some money through a player contract.

I hope that's it, otherwise he played 1259 games as a Devil and freaking 7 as a Blues.

It's so rare for athletes to be one-team guys. He really should have been a one-team guy.

Brodeur really let it all out at the end there. Started with so much respect, and now he ends on the saltiest of shitty notes.

i can only listen to the game. Its not the same:(

How did the interviews go?

3 interviews, 3 second round interviews in the next few days \o/

Pick of the litter.

Top Bottom