• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I should offer up a sacrifice everyday for Boston being stupid enough to trade Seguin away.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Faceoffs are 31-18 Isles. As big a reason why they wipe the floor with us as any, and the primary reason the 3rd goal tonight happened at all.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Isles dominated much of the first, but since then it's largely been a matter of "Islanders get the bounces, Rangers don't."

This may well end up the same 3-0 score as the last time we played the Islanders, but we also played way way better in this game than that one. Pretty discouraging to end up with the same result.

Halak is currently at 40 saves on the night.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
You know what puck and player tracking will really help with, showing the difference in rebound control between goalies.

Reimer am cry

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Season series aggregate 13-4 Isles.

Islanders are now 7 points ahead of the Rangers in the standings. 6 of those points have come against the Rangers.

Thank god a real Hawks game is on tomorrow. I didn't think I'd miss a week without hockey this much.

And it's against the Kings, too! Fuck the Kings!

Can't wait.

Chris R

Holy fuck, that jacket makes Mr Cherry look like Giorgio Armani.

8EuwJNO.jpg

MY EYES

Top Bottom