• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Foggy

BJs are actually playing great hockey right now. Turns out having your 4 starting centers playing in the same game for the first time this season would pay off. Huh.

RangersFan

after last week's "non-goal" that was the right call. I'll take this "non-goal" against which is also the right call.

How about spending some $ on developing some goal line technology NHL? It's 2015...

Stasis

after last week's "non-goal" that was the right call. I'll take this "non-goal" against which is also the right call.

How about spending some $ on developing some goal line technology NHL? It's 2015...

So much this. They're consistent at least, but really it's that they need some better tech.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Another rivalry that is actually building naturally instead of being desperately played up by the media.

All thanks to the playoffs.

Razorskin

----- ------
I found Burke's pick

ANX5lA5.png

Stasis

Meta, you OK?

Did the figure skating shock you into silence? :lol

Alright I'm heading out to watch the rest of this at a bar with French Canadian Habs' buddies. IRL homerism when semi-drunk is so much more fun!

Bonne chance les gars =P

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Samyy who the fuck is this Mitch Marner kid?

I was just looking at McKenzie's rankings and looking at most points and his jumped out at me.

To a Ducks game too?! I have the same problem. Let me jump on California's high speed monorail and I'll be right there!

Oh yeah, it is a Ducks game . . . maybe that is why no one wants to go. ;-)

Anyone in SF Bay area wanna see the Sharks tonight? Anyone? Bueller . . . ?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There's some crazy siren going off in the arena. Not in the concourses, though.

This night is already zany as fuck.

Kreider and Subban need some goals.

Pikma

Banned
That thing back there, It was a goal.

here's the puck after it was stopped by Lunqvist's pad
ibpHB7SNnH6bLi.png

but here it is a few frames before, when it first hit the pad
iwDmDw4cxcbyt.png

That ghost right there is the puck crossing the line completely :p
It's easier to see in motion but yeah, the cameras fucking suck.

Top Bottom