• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

That's tonight?

Me. I'm the guy.
Well hey buddy! You seem alike an alright dude, even if your avatar leads me to believe you'll be rooting for the opposition.

I'm breaking my two-day long sober streak for this game, so I'm glad I won't be the only one watching :D Especially since I had to abed before the Hawks/Kings game finished on Thursday (though that was probably a blessing in retrospect)

Calamari41

41 > 38
Well hey buddy! You seem alike an alright dude, even if your avatar leads me to believe you'll be rooting for the opposition.

I'm breaking my two-day long sober streak for this game, so I'm glad I won't be the only one watching :D Especially since I had to abed before the Hawks/Kings game finished on Thursday (though that was probably a blessing in retrospect)

Cheers! Hopefully I don't have to post any gifs of ducks getting raped or otherwise sexually assaulted tonight.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hey me too! Finally got a night off and can watch this game in peace.

Floating%20Around_zpsn9fjm2cr.gif

Me, Ursn, and MetalGuardian just chilling and watching the game.

Hey me too! Finally got a night off and can watch this game in peace.

Floating%20Around_zpsn9fjm2cr.gif

Me, Ursn, and MetalGuardian just chilling and watching the game.

Aw what the hell I'll watch the Ducks game too. My Habs aren't playing so why not.

This is awesome! I'm familiar with a few of the Hawks regulars, but it's nice getting some fresh interactions with fans of other, lesser teams*

*the ducks are having an incredible season and your team is actually great**

**this is not how asterisk notes are supposed to work***

*** I'm already pretty drunk****

**** Happy weekend, NHL-GAF!*****

***** :D

This is awesome! I'm familiar with a few of the Hawks regulars, but it's nice getting some fresh interactions with fans of other, lesser teams*

*the ducks are having an incredible season and your team is actually great**

**this is not how asterisk notes are supposed to work***

*** I'm already pretty drunk****

**** Happy weekend, NHL-GAF!*****

***** :D

I like this guy.

Chris R

A one goal lead going into the 2nd is nice.

Hope the Avs wear this jersey at least once while I'm there next month. Can't believe it's less than two weeks away!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
wooo we're losing against the 13-losses-in-a-row-Sabres

at least we can't count them out yet

zroid

Banned
It's a shame the Best Team In The West San Jose Sharks can't meet the Best Team In The NHL Chicago Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup Final

That would be the best matchup

Marvie_3

Banned
The one negative to living in Southern California is that tons of people from the bad parts of the country move here and continue to root for the sports teams from the cities they fled.

Another negative is the measles cloud.

.....but southern california is a bad part of the country.

Top Bottom