• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

I like this guy.
D'aww

He's certainly one of the more entertaining posters in The Metal Thread. I'm happy that's translating here.
D'aww. I always have the perpetual feeling that I'm an annoying presence in the Metal Thread, because the vast majority of my posts there are made when I'm mad drunk. I've winded down my thoughts there because of that, but it's nice to know I have a Metal-bro friend <3

He likes metal? I should've figured by the name. I like him more.
Dastardly, you're gonna make a spring chicken blush

fanning-self-hot.gif

(that .gif makes me laugh in this situation because I too have red hair, you see. Also Steel Reserve.)

Yeah MetalGuardian is a good fellow.

Jesus! How many hidden friends do I have here??

Keep up the good posting, MetalGuardian, and we might let you try out to be a Ducks fan.
I'd rather shove an enraged scorpion up my urethra, but I appreciate the sentiment <3

fuck you man

I'll never turn, don't worry

I just thought he was made of metal. :(

Crafted from the strongest, in fact

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'd rather shove an enraged scorpion up my urethra, but I appreciate the sentiment <3

I'd definitely root for the Blackcawks before shoving an enraged scorpion up my urethra. I just want that on the record, in case one of you needs to make that decision for me in some kind of living will situation.

I enjoy some metal.

You're all right MetalGuardian

Heh, I just knew you from the Metal thread, and it's always fun to see someone take a new interest in a sport and dive right into it.

My god, you all are infinitely more beautiful than I could have ever imagined

In other news, I had technical issues throughout the entire first fucking period. I seem to be stable now (thank god, since I forewent a Mario Kart 8 drinking party for this game [something I'm very much regretting now {Inception brackets}]), but did I miss anything interesting apart from the Toews goal?

Socreges

Banned
Hooray for MetalGuardian!

Hopefully people don't turn on him like we did TeethMummy. Still can't believe Rangers fans got him permabanned by committee

Calamari41

41 > 38
My god, you all are infinitely more beautiful than I could have ever imagined

In other news, I had technical issues throughout the entire first fucking period. I seem to be stable now (thank god, since I forewent a Mario Kart 8 drinking party for this game [something I'm very much regretting now {Inception brackets}]), but did I miss anything interesting apart from the Toews goal?

It's been a good period but nothing special beyond Tayves. Very physical.

I'd definitely root for the Blackcawks before shoving an enraged scorpion up my urethra. I just want that on the record, in case one of you needs to make that decision for me in some kind of living will situation.

I don't trust this new age alternative medicine!

Rangers were smart to buy him out. The Kings were dumb/cheap.

Logic bombs.

Hooray for MetalGuardian!

Hopefully people don't turn on him like we did TeethMummy. Still can't believe Rangers fans got him permabanned by committee

Woah wait what?

Just waiting around while we get an Ozzy concert

Have I ever mentioned how sick I am of Crazy Train being played?

Tough penalty.

Proactive goalie defense? Especially after the Kesler bit.

Might you say that the song is causing you to go off the rails?

:lol

Definitely. Mental wounds not healing.

This is true. Shitty weather relatively speaking. The streets were wet. It might have been raining overnight.

Have to eat carne asada fries to stay warm.

l.jpg

Because of this post, I'm now halfway through making some homemade guacamole and making some nachos.

Thanks Smack.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Tough penalty.

Proactive goalie defense? Especially after the Kesler bit.

:lol

Definitely. Mental wounds not healing.

Because of this post, I'm now halfway through making some homemade guacamole and making some nachos.

Thanks Smack.

mexican poutine

Top Bottom