• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

zroid

Banned
speaking of the shorks, Winnik+Santorelli would probably be a good deadline pick-up for them...

Franson too, if he's actually available

Acid08

Banned
speaking of the shorks, Winnik+Santorelli would probably be a good deadline pick-up for them...

Franson too, if he's actually available

Winnik already played here and cried on the way out. No way he's coming back. Santorelli nah, we have a huge glut of bottom six forwards.

Franson tho....him on the bottom pairing with Mueller would be pretty sweet. Not sure what we'd have to give though. No way any of Vlasic/Braun/Hertl/Mueller/Pavs/Couture will be traded.

Razorskin

----- ------

Neum7X7.gif

I better take notes.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Messi is a God though. It's understandable.

edit: GOOD GOD did you even watch the link? Zidane has to take notes at some of those moves

THIS IS AMAZING

OH MY GOD IT IS SENSATIONAL

BEST PLAYER IN THE UNIVERSE

of course I watched the video, the entire thing. Messi is a god man, I'm European.

Clydefrog

of course I watched the video, the entire thing. Messi is a god man, I'm European.

hehe I was trying to sound like mr. hudson however I do agree that Messi is a god. His performance in the first half against Atletico earlier this week was great evidence.

in terms of skill alone, he is the best player to date. He hasn't won a world cup but that doesn't deny his individual skill. He is my #1, Zidane #2 and Maradona #3

Ursn

So seeing the aeon flux from 10 years ago on tv right now, never have watched it, made me miss aeon flux from 22 years ago. Made me think how shit falls through the cracks. Like the Maxx.

Metroid Prime with the WiiMote is the superior way to play.

Unlike the Ducks shitting all over the place past two games.
Shit%20Rocket_zpsnva1cbpl.gif

February 5th! You'll make it.

Yup you're all set.

I've also been playing Skyward Sword for the first time these past couple of weeks and I am kicking myself for listening to all of the negative bitches on the gaming side when it came out. The game is a masterpiece, and probably my favorite Zelda.
Cool, thanks guys. Couldn't remember when the store updates. Kept thinking Sunday because that's when their games come out usually.

ShaneB

Great first period even at 0-0. Could've been a few goals scored, that Markov play was great, respect to that, and Price playing lights out too. Caps keep it up and a couple should go in, Holtby playing as good as he needs to be so far. Love the pace, this would be a fun playoff matchup, albeit a scary one.

Top Bottom