• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Calamari41

41 > 38
Blackhawks are good. It's not like the Ducks aren't playing well tonight. It's going to be an electric WCF between these two teams in a few months.

Fei

Buffalo tank is on a whole other level.

To defeat the monster (Edmonton), you must become a monster.

It's incredibly hard to watch your team while hoping they lose. I've had a hard time sustaining this year, but I am pleased they firmly committed to the tank from the very beginning. I'd hate to be stuck in 25th place right now. As it stands, only a poorly timed winning streak can ruin this year.

Blackhawks are good. It's not like the Ducks aren't playing well tonight. It's going to be an electric WCF between these two teams in a few months.

I'll say!

4 point game for Sharpie? :O

sharp.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
1st what? Am I missing something?

Back in the early days of the season, some Canucks fan named Tardbris or something jumped the gun after beating us and declared his team "best in the west," even though we still had like 3 or 4 points on them.

Then speculawyer and Terrordactyl did the same exact thing later on with their respective teams, not even joking. It's a thing now.

Acid08

Banned
We do lose more often than not against Chicago. Our defense is poopy diapers and that'll probably be exposed by Chicago. It didn't happen against the Ducks because they can't play against us for some reason this year but them Hawkers gonna go in dry.

Heretic

Back in the early days of the season, some Canucks fan named Tardbris or something jumped the gun after beating us and declared his team "best in the west," even though we still had like 3 or 4 points on them.

Then speculawyer and Terrordactyl did the same exact thing later on with their respective teams, not even joking. It's a thing now.
It was amazing lol

Socreges

Banned
That reminds me there was this kid with downs syndrome who played rec soccer with us last night, was pretty awesome but tackling him was awkward. You didn't want to take the ball from him but does that mean he should get the run of the joint? Fuck that

Ursn

Lol oh ok, I think I remember one of these occasions, probably the latest one. And I've seen tabris' hotel photographs/story shenanigans 1st hand.

Heretic

That reminds me there was this kid with downs syndrome who played rec soccer with us last night, was pretty awesome but tackling him was awkward. You didn't want to take the ball from him but does that mean he should get the run of the joint? Fuck that
Dude lol!

Can't let him just walk in though...

Man, that game would have been way more fun to watch if my technology wasn't so #pleb

Still, good game ducks fans. We really appreciate you hosting thousands of Hawks supporters at your arena and being being such good sports :D

That's not what I said. The Sharks started out the season with 2 shutouts and so I said something to the effect of "I wonder if anyone will be able to score a goal against us this season."

Calamari41

41 > 38
That's not what I said. The Sharks started out the season with 2 shutouts and so I said something to the effect of "I wonder if anyone will be able to score a goal against us this season."

Nah I'm not talking about that. Maybe it wasn't you but it was a Sharks fan.

Dastardly, back me up on this. He's impartial (Australian) so his word is bond.

Acid08

Banned
Nah I'm not talking about that. Maybe it wasn't you but it was a Sharks fan.

Dastardly, back me up on this. He's impartial (Australian) so his word is bond.

there are like two sharks fans here and I never brag about anything

except Hertl. Boy, do I love Hertl.

Top Bottom