• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

aSg9Iih.gif

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Nonis was there scouting. Future signing

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers this season without Tanner Glass: 10-3-0
The Rangers this season WITH Tanner Glass: 17-12-4

Glass is in the lineup again tonight.

Fucking LOL at this:
Pat Leonard ‏@PLeonardNYDN 39m39 minutes ago
Vigneault on defensemen struggling w/ 1st pass: "I don't like quoting Don Cherry that much, but I'm gonna quote him now." @CoachsCornerCBC

Pat Leonard ‏@PLeonardNYDN 39m39 minutes ago
Vigneault cont'd: "I remember him on Hockey Night in Canada, I wanna say 6 or 7 years ago, when I was in Vancouver, he said ... (see next)"

Pat Leonard ‏@PLeonardNYDN 38m38 minutes ago
Vigneault cont'd: "He said, 'When I coached Bobby Orr' - you know how Don can get sometimes - 'I always told him easy early. (see next)

Pat Leonard ‏@PLeonardNYDN 38m38 minutes ago
Vigneault cont'd: "I think that's what our guys now & then get away from: Easy early. Whatever's closest & available sometimes best option."

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New lines for the Rangers tonight:

Miller-Brassard-Nash
Kreider-Stepan-St.Louis
Hagelin-Hayes-Zuccarello
Glass-D.Moore-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Klein
J.Moore-Boyle

Lundqvist

Thanks to hockeystreams I was able to watch the Wild's AHL affiliate for the first time this season - at least for a full game.

Really, really rough team. Just full top-to-bottom with grinders outside of maybe 2-3 players. Defense sucks.

Some of these NCAA and CHL prospects need to graduate and go play in Iowa or something. That team needs some serious help.

No wonder the prospects called up hardly ever do anything.

Top Bottom