• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Foggy

Good to see Ryan Murray back.

no more injuries no more injuries no more injuries no more injuries no more injuries no more injuries no more injuries no more injuries no more injuries

zroid

Banned
Good to see Ryan Murray back.

no more injuries no more injuries no more injuries no more injuries no more injuries no more injuries no more injuries no more injuries no more injuries

stay healthy and pass us in the standings pls

Montresor

I could not care less about the outcome of this Leafs game, :lol

Very nice and HUGE save by Reimer near the beginning of the game though.

Foggy

Wennberg hnnnnnnggggggggg!

A shame that Dubinsky couldn't get it in. Wennberg's gonna be so fucking good when he gets comfortable out there.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
These Lightning jerseys look like they're straight from the 90's and I mean that in a bad way

calder

Not a great first period for the Jets. Some flashes, but not great. Wtf was up with that Bogo penalty... Oh yeah he's an idiot who doesn't ever learn. Can't wait till he's traded.

I need to find a gif of Maurice repeatedly smashing back into the boards yelling like a crazy guy. It would sum up the Jets play since the break.

Foggy

I could watch other hockey games during the intermission, but Jeff Green is playing Resident Evil. Priorities people.

zroid

Banned
Joe Bowen is preaching the superiority of non-butterfly goaltending lol

"it doesn't make sense to flop down and hope the puck hits you!"

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
no thanks

image.php

Top Bottom