• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

For future reference.
UllYyu9.jpg

ShaneB

I don't even know what to say to this. Nothing but love for the org that gifted us Varly. <3

Heh, if the Caps goalie carousel hadn't stopped with Holtby it seems I'd still be upset for seeing Varly leave as well. Can't hate the Avs too much, fun franchise, so it's all good, just game time fun ;)

Shadow of Mordor should have been a Star Wars game:

You're some bounty hunter-esque dude with a laser sword, blaster, rocket backpack and grappling hook operating in a huge space station/Coruscant. You have to take down a Hutt crime family, and lo! there's some shit about discovering your dad was a Jedi etc etc.

Tampa Bay/Philly game on at the gym. I guess it's better than anything else on here, might as well watch it as I cardio.

options are CP24, Slice, W and a BBT episode I've seen before

Talbot is the worst fucking player on a 2 on 1, he's had quite a few this last handful of games and he shoots it right into the goalie every time. You think he would learn he has no offensive talent.

Top Bottom