• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 47s48 seconds ago
Pending trade call, NSH sending Victor Bartley to MTL for Stefan Elliott. But not a done deal yet.

WHO?

imBask

Banned
i-just-dont-know-anymore.png

Solo

We have the worst coach, GM, and outlook on how to build a team in the league. Holy fuck. Fire everyone. What the fuck era is this? Acquire all the 4th line plugs. Fuck off.

imBask

Banned
"I'm about to make a trade, how does that trade help my team succeed?"

print it, stick it on your fridge you worthless piece of shit of a GM

Cake Boss

Banned
LeBrun: Teams calling #Habs on Tinordi. Don’t know if they’ve decided what they’ll do. Second round pick would make them think pretty hard.

Back in November

And

McKenzie: But I had heard same thing, that a second round pick might have been going rate for Tinordi. Don't know if that has changed. #Habs

In December 10

Best GM in the league hahaha. Just as bad as All-Bran.

Bergevin traded for 3 players that have been waived this season already. WTF

It is days like this that I am glad the Flyers new supreme overlord, Lord Hextall is in charge now

I charge my phone every night. I'm around 95% around lunchtime. They gotta step up their charging game.

So when is Drouin going to be moved? Anaheim rumored to be offering Montour plus picks or maybe something with Vatanen or Nick Ritchie. Possibly Shea Theodore.

I would rather trade Stoner + 1st for Drouin. Seems fair

Bergevin traded for 3 players that have been waived this season already. WTF

It is days like this that I am glad the Flyers new supreme overlord, Lord Hextall is in charge now

You need to offer Montreal fans here a nice egg in this trying time

Lourio

http://www.985sports.ca/ said:
Victor Bartley, un défenseur de 27 ans, a joué 14 matchs cette saison avec le club-école des Predators de Nashville. Jamais repêché, il a inscrit un but et amassé 23 points en 112 matchs en carrière.

A defender, 27 years old, played 14 games with Nashville's farm team. Never drafted. 23 points in 112 career games.

Solo

Best team since 1993 my fucking nutsack. The only thing this team has in common with the 90's Habs is inept management and trades they get hosed on. Bergevin and Therrien might as well be Houle and Tremblay if they pull the trigger on any more moves like this.

You need to offer Montreal fans here a nice egg in this trying time

You are right

John Scott can protect superstar DD

I thought we were gonna get Duclair...

*sigh*

We have the worst coach, GM, and outlook on how to build a team in the league. Holy fuck. Fire everyone. What the fuck era is this? Acquire all the 4th line plugs. Fuck off.

"I'm about to make a trade, how does that trade help my team succeed?"

print it, stick it on your fridge you worthless piece of shit of a GM

tumblr_mmcswqvATN1sp5mf4o1_500.gif

Top Bottom