• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

CY4v7wqUwAEaP7n.png

BOOM

Quick

Banned
Challengekaku.

NHL should call Heretic to hook them up with the latest in tablet technology, the Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
44-17 shots

Holy Fuck Montreal

Is there at least a consensus that this shit can't be a coincidence? How many seasons we have to see Habs finishing games over 40 shots a game and not win on top of having the worst PP before someone connects the dots?

zroid

Banned
Is there at least a consensus that this shit can't be a coincidence? How many seasons we have to see Habs finishing games over 40 shots a game and not win on top of having the worst PP before someone connects the dots?

This never happened last season though... the Habs were routinely outshot last year.

Chad Johnson looked good tonight, has the best stats of the Sabres goalies this season, what are the odds a team will want to take him at the deadline?

Figure Murray will stick to his guns on Lehner unless he's hilariously bad/injured again, then next season Ullmark would probably be the backup day 1.

I bought this really cool Robocop Figure from Neca Toys for 15 Bucks.

There was a Terminator 2 Arnold but I think I'll wait until later to buy it

EDIT: PLEKANEC!

I've never seen him smile before

Top Bottom