• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

:lol

I switched to Sportscenter for the first time in forever and it is John Buccigross fitting in Coyote talk into his highlights for the Cards - Packers game

Calamari41

41 > 38
Lol man that Cardinals/Packers game was absolutely insane. Congrats Cosmic. Too bad you'll have to face Peter Carroll as he rampages toward his third Super Bowl trophy in a row.

Calamari41

41 > 38
are you going to be a Rams fan now?

I think I have to. I'm a Ducks style fan, meaning I root for the home team through thick and thin. Kings style fans will likely continue rooting for whatever team they've latched onto, waiting for a Rams super bowl win to start cheering for Our Boys in Blue.

imBask

Banned
Do you guys have any recommendations for a cheap Android tablet?

Is the Nexus 7 still the go-to cheap tablet?

10 inch is better, 6-7 is kinda dumb if you already have a smartphone

and don't buy something TOO cheap, you'll live a life of regrets brah

I think I have to. I'm a Ducks style fan, meaning I root for the home team through thick and thin. Kings style fans will likely continue rooting for whatever team they've latched onto, waiting for a Rams super bowl win to start cheering for Our Boys in Blue.

I still root for the 49ers because I'm from nor cal originally but in the way that I've never watched a game or thought about them in in ten years.

Do you guys have any recommendations for a cheap Android tablet?

Is the Nexus 7 still the go-to cheap tablet?

My wife has an nvidia shield tablet it seems alright. Think they are pretty cheap now.

iLLmAtlc

I know people are joking a lot about how the Oilers keep winning lotteries but I don't think it's been mentioned enough that they're seriously a threat to win 2016 too >_>

zroid

Banned
I know people are joking a lot about how the Oilers keep winning lotteries but I don't think it's been mentioned enough that they're seriously a threat to win 2016 too >_>
you know they will too, if they're anywhere in the bottom 5 at least

need McJesus to get back to lift them into a drive for 9th

I should've mentioned it on my post, but I'm actually thinking of hooking it up to my car.

Hmm, thought you were an Apple guy, but as far as a solid Android tablet, I've recommended this one to friends...

Asus Zenpad 8

it's very similar to the iPad mini (4:3 ratio, 2048x1536 resolution) front stereo speakers, accepts SD cards. The only knock is it not being a Nexus for quick updates and the battery life is not nearly as good as an iPad, more like 7-8 hours. But may not be a problem if you're hooking it up to a car.

You could spend a hundred more and get the one with 4GB of RAM and more onboard storage to boot (I also believe the processor is faster as well)

Quick

Banned
Hmm, thought you were an Apple guy, but as far as a solid Android tablet, I've recommended this one to friends...

Asus Zenpad 8

it's very similar to the iPad mini (4:3 ratio, 2048x1536 resolution) front stereo speakers, accepts SD cards. The only knock is it not being a Nexus for quick updates and the battery life is not nearly as good as an iPad, more like 7-8 hours. But may not be a problem if you're hooking it up to a car.

I'm an Apple guy, but an Android tablet looks to be the best option to put in my car.

Not gonna gut my dash or something. I'm just gonna mount it.

I took a Lyft once and the driver also had a tablet (iPad Mini) mounted. Other than being mounted it looked so much cooler than the other folks who would drive with a phone

Top Bottom