• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
oN2q2nx.png

oof

da system

Foggy

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Double wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut on the penalty

We don't play that way here in Columbus, PK. It's a nice town.

Bruins broadcast team is actually pretty good. Never noticed them before. At least tonight they are really good and not super homers and I like the zone clock they have

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bruins broadcast team is actually pretty good. Never noticed them before. At least tonight they are really good and not super homers and I like the zone clock they have
I honestly can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, this is some twilight zone shit

Foggy

Tonight they have been good. I rarely watch other broadcasts but I am stuck tonight watching their stream.

They deserve to be mocked for all the homering, but I'll always appreciate when Jack Edwards shows genuine emotion when the other team scores. I can't stand it when local guys no-sell the other team's goals.

Case in point: that hilarious call on the OT goal in the Avs/BJs game from a few years back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pEOSi7Xx_o

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
2 wide open nets missed on this power play.

That looked like a lost tooth for Stepan. How can they keep missing these obvious high sticks?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Desharnais is now on the point on the PP?

Ah, probably because there was only a few seconds left, still though... lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chad Johnson has been silly good tonight. When the hell did he become this good?

Oh, and the Rangers' goal has been switched to McIlrath. Turns out it actually hit Ristolainen's stick, not Miller.

Line_HTX

They took away Miller's goal and credited it to MciLwrath instead.

Goddamnit, that Triggered gif is not disabled on mobile. Damn tou, Jhonny.

Top Bottom