• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Foggy

Gallagher could be a helluva pool shark

Edit: For lamaroo.

CZmX97tWQAEh6za.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hilarious how much better Eller looks at Center. Good thing Davey boy gets to keep his spot, we need that offensive juggernaut of 3 goals in 25 games or whatever the fuck he's at now.

Socreges

Banned
am I missing something about Barkov? only 36 points last year... he's having a great season, but what if he can't keep it up? that 6M might come back to bite the Panthers in the ass
"only 36 points" as a 19 year old.

He's more likely to be a bargain in a few years. If they had signed him to a shorter contract, the AAV would be lower, but then he'd be up for an extension sooner and would likely demand more.

Its not like they're paying someone $9M over 8 years, y'know?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like that NBCSN's broadcast team for this game is just an alternate Rangers crew. Our radio play by play man and TV color commentator. :D

EDIT: I think that may have just been an INSANE save by Johnson to rob Oscar Lindberg.

EDIT EDIT: Yup, it was.

QrdyW7M.gif

This gif sums up Flyera

Not surprising. We don't have Couts and Umberger is a fucking waste of space. Manning getting caught up ice on a breakaway AGAIN.

I miss Coots :(

I can't wait to get rid of Manning in the offseason. He isn't much of a cap hit but he sucks. Hopefully we can move Umberger but I think we are sadly stuck with him next year too. But that was the point of trading to get him since his contract runs out before Hartnell.

Hilarious how much better Eller looks at Center. Good thing Davey boy gets to keep his spot, we need that offensive juggernaut of 3 goals in 25 games or whatever the fuck he's at now.

Guillaume LefrançoisVerified account
‏@glefrancoisLP
@CHatzitoliosMTL I asked Therrien about it yesterday. Said he needs time to adapt to 51. In Therrien's language, it means 27 is struggling

Respek

Red_Man

Yea, adapt to how shitty he is and how he forces every pass and can't win a board battle to save his life.

Red_Man

Carr now out with a lower body injury. The hockey God's are bending this team over and going in dry this season.

Top Bottom