• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Thank Fuck for the Toronto Raptors.

Bless Lowry and Derozan for making me feel better during these shitty times with the Habs

I just looked at the standings and they are second in the east? Damn. I have hardly paid any attention to bball this year but always nice to see the Raptors do well.

Dude he should take a Vacation. Don't come back. Just stay home with your wife and soon to be born child.

Dear+ash+_03265c13c0d0f4de02fe073a5f4a56b6.jpg

Derozan has also improved across the board. 3 Pt% is up by about 5%, rebounds and assists are up, and most importantly he's playing MUCH better defense now.

Derozan has been amazing. Headband Terence Ross as well.

Bismarck Biyombo is incredible, where has this guy BEEN?!!????

Love you BB8

Cake Boss

Banned
Carey Price doesn't want to play for les Habs and he's jelly of Pretend Karlsson contract and no one sat with Price.

This is better than "play karlsson at forward, have Neil on top line and Philips coach the team" dumbass callers on the Ottawa radio.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
from twitter:

"Karl Alzner said his neighbors expressed concern about him shoveling snow because he could get hurt and not set the Caps' iron man streak."

:lol

God the Wild fucking suck.

How do you give up a shorthanded goal with 30 seconds left in the game to tie it? Then lose in the shootout? After having a 20 shot lead going into the 3rd period?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
God the Wild fucking suck.

How do you give up a shorthanded goal with 30 seconds left in the game to tie it? Then lose in the shootout? After having a 20 shot lead going into the 3rd period?
Let me know when you get dominated by the Blue Jackets with their 3rd string goalie doing his best impersonation of Swiss cheese.

Pikma

Banned
Stars won a game but it means nothing because they'll lose 5 of their next 6.

They're utter garbage

Also, lol at people thinking this team would win the President's trophy

Top Bottom