• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Well that didn't take long

GZqndtB.png
Should've been Sore-y.

It's Nashville. Of course some country person will sing.

It'd be like any rink in Canada hosting the ASG and having the barenaked ladies play since that's the only band from Canada anyone has ever heard of.

Y'all some jaded mofos.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's Nashville. Of course some country person will sing.

It'd be like any rink in Canada hosting the ASG and having the barenaked ladies play since that's the only band from Canada anyone has ever heard of.

Y'all some jaded mofos.

:lol maybe get out of Phoenix sometimes AROOOOOO

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Seriously, let Nashville enjoy their weekend without complaining about country music. If there's any complaining to do it's about Sting at the NBA ASG in a couple of weeks in Toronto because nobody actually wants him here.

Nashville... Maybe Carolina.

It was weird them last night saying how pretty much every player was a "big country music fan"

Every now and then I get to read the "Blackhawks magazine" the United Center puts out each month, each issue has a new player bio/Q&A. I can tell you right now that most of the Hawks (and probably hockey players in general) are really into country. Why? I have no idea but I'm going to blame Canada for this one

Smiley90

"were you as a family okay with how Scott was treated"

"yeah his 9 months pregnant wife really loved moving from Phoenix to Newfoundland"

dipshits

Smiley90

the teams are clearly just setting Scott up for the game-winning goal with 5 seconds left to break the 0-0 tie

Top Bottom