• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Zola story was amazing, especially as a shelf professed lover of trashy Women.

MTE1ODA0OTcxNTkzNzk1MDg1.jpg

@youthhockeyhubU14
Shattuck St Mary's finished pool play 3-0. They take on the Toronto Marlboros at 11am today.
SSM is a remarkable 35-0-2 this season

That's right. Minnesotans teaching those scrub lords up in Canada who really produces the best U14 players.

SSM is where Crosby, Toews, Parise, MacKinnon, Okposo, and many many others played between their youth and juniors years.

That record is ridiculous though.

imBask

Banned
we're playing tonight and then nothing until thursday? This schedule is out of control, we just had a bunch of 3 in 4 days one after the other

I love how Arizona and Phoenix have -13 and -20 goal differentials, yet they sit in playoff spots. This wild card system is a joke, it should be top team in each division and then the remaining 6 teams.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm spending one week in Mexico with a friend, if for some reason I disappear call Calamari and tell him to go fucking save my ass
but knowing Calamari he'll let me die because he's afraid of inhaling something that'll make him shit his pants

Don't worry, friend! Trump and I will come rescue you with an army at our backs, and then the three of us will plant the American flag in the middle of Mexico City and liberate those poor souls. And then send them back to Guatemala where they belong.

I love how Arizona and Phoenix have -13 and -20 goal differentials, yet they sit in playoff spots. This wild card system is a joke, it should be top team in each division and then the remaining 6 teams.

AZ is getting another team! I knew hockey in the desert could work!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure what the media gave best MP shooter, but it should be Halo 5. What a turnaround, from the balance to forge, to the free content, Warzone, etc... so good.

I'm still not very good, but getting better.

Cake Boss

Banned
Did we figure anything out with the EHM online GM thing?

Yeah Smelly and I got the network game working. The only problem is that the host has to stay online for any other GM/Player to do anything. So we need someone with a spare PC to have the game running in the background or something.

I have a laptop that I can have running maybe 8 hours a day for like 3 days of the week that I am not using it. Not sure if that's much.

Not sure what the media gave best MP shooter, but it should be Halo 5. What a turnaround, from the balance to forge, to the free content, Warzone, etc... so good.

The VGA's gave it to Splatoon, which is fine. I'd agree though, it's the best multiplayer for an FPS going back into last generation, certainly the best Halo multiplayer since 2. The balance is the most impressive to me. The gunplay and other mechanics are also top-tier. I'd say the the maps are where it stumbles a bit, while they're a good selection overall, there's no instant classic. Truth is the best, but it's a re-make, even Halo 4 had Haven. What people are doing in forge is insane though, better than the forge maps currently in matchmaking and they said they'll be adding the standouts to playlists this month.

I don't have a singular game of the year, but Witcher 3 and Halo 5 multiplayer were probably my favorite experiences. Gwent multiplayer might have been my GoTY if it existed. :p

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
The VGA's gave it to Splatoon, which is fine. I'd agree though, it's the best multiplayer for an FPS going back into last generation, certainly the best Halo multiplayer since 2. The balance is the most impressive to me. The gunplay and other mechanics are also top-tier. I'd say the the maps are where it stumbles a bit, while they're a good selection overall, there's no instant classic. Truth is the best, but it's a re-make, even Halo 4 had Haven. What people are doing in forge is insane though, better than the forge maps currently in matchmaking and they said they'll be adding the standouts to playlists this month.

I don't have a singular game of the year, but Witcher 3 and Halo 5 multiplayer were probably my favorite experiences. Gwent multiplayer might have been my GoTY if it existed. :p

Yeah, I haven't had this much fun since 2. Some of the forge stuff looks great. Wish I could play today, but I wont get a chance.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Splatoon?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
opened it, saw 4chan and memes

closed immediately
Yep

I can't comment on other games but Halo 5 really is great and a huge turnaround from the previous instalments, and I say this as someone who wasn't excited for Halo 5 at all. Warzone is the most fun I've had with multiplayer in years.

Yeah Smelly and I got the network game working. The only problem is that the host has to stay online for any other GM/Player to do anything. So we need someone with a spare PC to have the game running in the background or something.

I have a laptop that I can have running maybe 8 hours a day for like 3 days of the week that I am not using it. Not sure if that's much.

iirc, someone needs to run the game 24/7, otherwise we'd all have to log in during a scheduled time to do anything :/

Ah yeah that's right.

So do you guys want to try it with what Cake Boss can finagle? Or should we wait for something more?

splatoon is the only game I regret spending $60. amazing gameplay but every time I play it im too pissed off at the map rotation system, and gameplay modes system to play longer than 30 minutes

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, nice tempting of fate there, MSG. They showed that stat about Ovechkin being 3 goals away from 500 and put underneath it "No career hat tricks vs. the Rangers."

Wellllllllp....

Megna nearly scored right away again. :D

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't believe that Dan Boyle is our dominant net front presence on the power play. He's been real good at it, too! :D

Top Bottom