• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Caps are going to challenge this for offside. I thought it was good, though. Body went in first but he was carrying the puck. I noticed it live.

EDIT: That's a tough one. He was carrying it in, but it was poked away right away. Really dicey.

EDIT: Good goal!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
best-books-you-were-forced-to-read-in-school.gif

FUCK YEAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I truly do not understand why AV didn't call timeout. Knew that was coming, too.

But at least we miraculously saved a point from this one.

zroid

Banned
Caps tied it up on the Leafs earlier this season with even fewer seconds left :(

edit: it was 0.8 seconds left. 😑

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How did Holtby stop that?!

LOL and right down the other way. Oh well. Good point.

EDIT: There's that answer. Schmidt made the save.

KingBroly

Banned
After 2 periods, we deserved to win the game

After 55 minutes, we deserved this shit

After 60 minutes, FUCKING BACKY

After OT, ILLEGAL AMOUNT OF HOCKEY WOO

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There's the first sign of Hank having enough of this shit. He's criticizing AV for not taking the timeout after the icing right now. And also saying Mac asked AV for a timeout and he said no.

KingBroly

Banned
There's the first sign of Hank having enough of this shit. He's criticizing AV for not taking the timeout after the icing right now. And also saying Mac asked AV for a timeout and he said no.

Soul-crushing defeat. I've seen it before.

It's not going to get any easier for them against the Caps, since we're very thin right now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
As another positive, that point that we pulled out today let us jump the Isles back into second in the division. Looking forward to that one in Barclays on Thursday. Wish I could afford to go. :D

Top Bottom