• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dallas jumbotron continues to be the best

m6yfWze.jpg

Jachaos

Eller had no business fighting and risking an injury with a minute to go, he did the right thing. Refs had to stop that garbage right away

Yeah, instigator getting in there with a minute left and Eller clearly not dropping his glove. Yes this constitutes a fight we should let be.

What the fuck was up with these refs. That elbow to the head at the end too.

I guess gooning it up is to be expected but you'd think they'd hand out the penalties to go with it.

malfcn

If they want to be gentleman and drop their gloves that's one thing, but beating on a dude hugging it out is low.

Quick

Banned
Left to see Hateful Eight about 5-6 minutes into the first of the Winter Classic.

Did Simple Plan actually get to play another song?

Sanjuro

There was an event area where some Habs fan sang a French version of Linkin Park shit. That was better than anything in the stadium.

Sanjuro

Sorry Sanjuro...

Did you have...fun at the Winter Classic? Even though your team lost?

Yeah! It was great. Lot of things going on. Filthy Frenchies were nice and enjoying themselves too.

It's like going to a regular hockey game, but you have roughly 5x the amount of fans and you get to freeze your buns off.

Yeah! It was great. Lot of things going on. Filthy Frenchies were nice and enjoying themselves too.

It's like going to a regular hockey game, but you have roughly 5x the amount of fans and you get to freeze your buns off.

I hope the Habs get to do another one again soon. I'd love to go to one.

Hell i might go to the Leafs-Rangers WC if it happens.

Sanjuro

I hope the Habs get to do another one again soon. I'd love to go to one.

Hell i might go to the Leafs-Rangers WC if it happens.

The guys next to me were nice...despite liking garbage music. They didn't speak English super great, but they were super into it. Told them they would love coming to the Garden.

The little Hab kid who got a puck earlier in the game got a stick from Flynn.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Finally over my hangover, embarrassing the Broons at home is a perfect start to the year. Bruins are still a bunch of goons, that was cheap shit from Hayes and Rinaldo. Julien should be getting fined for sending his goons out there with 30 seconds left, same shit from him.

Now I'm definitely getting a Gallagher WC jersey, what a game from him.

Subban has been making his little jumping dance at the end of the past two wins. Looks dumb. He always has to do something.
Is that you Therrien?

Is hockeystreams still legit? Or was there something about the security of the payments recently
It's all good now, they fixed the pay issue.

Sanjuro

I didn't pay attention to the music acts

I absorbed everything. No shame in saying American Pie cunts are garbo.

I really did love how everyone booed the Voice national anthem person, only to go nuts when the song kicked in, then mark out when that bomber plane almost crashed into the stadium.

It was awesome.

Cake Boss

Banned
Based homerism, cherry picking the shit out of stats to continue your unhealthy ball licking obsession with your management person.

Top Bottom