• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Pikma

Banned
Bergevin strikes again
That's such a dumb stat lol, you can't compare the preduction he's having in one team with the production he'd have if he was playing for a certain different team. Teams are different, play different, conditions are different, face different competition.

RC

Banned
Happy new year you assholes.

And I use asshole as a term of endearment.

Except for that one asshole who's actually an asshole.

Stasis

I blame Simple Plan

Fun fact: I drove Simple plan band members around in my own car when I was working for TVA. Jeff and David. David talked about happy ending massages in Montreal the whole time, even showing me photos of the girls and David invited me to a house party. I couldn't go because I was working late wrapping up a show. Fucking despise their music but the guys were really cool tbh.

And lol @ Boston losing. The way they lost. Just shit for Bruins fans. Two periods of nothing and then slight hope early third. Terrible way to go. Hard to dislike Gallagher, damn.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That's such a dumb stat lol, you can't compare the preduction he's having in one team with the production he'd have if he was playing for a certain different team. Teams are different, play different, conditions are different, face different competition.
The point is Bergvein, Dudley et all are very good at identifying effective players that are in a shitty spot. Weise, Petry, Byron, Flash, Barbareio, Mitchell, etc. They've acquired the necessary depth to insulate the stars without giving up much for any of them. This is something Pittsburgh has never been able to do and is part of the reason they just keep spinning tires, season after season.

Flyers too!

white-people-dancing-9.gif

Can't wait to face you guys next on the 5th

This should be fun

If we don't beat the Kings tomorrow I will probably be very depressed for Tuesday. At least it will be nationally televised.

I will bring salt just for the hell of it even though I like the Canadiens

I also won't be back on my beer medication until probably the end of the month :(

Pikma

Banned
I deserve the "most stupid person in the history of human kind" award for picking Kesler for my fantasy team.

iLLmAtlc

Hmm I've been trying to get into Jessica Jones for like a month. I'm on episode 4 right now, still feeling meh. Should I give this up or is it gonna get really good soon?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hmm I've been trying to get into Jessica Jones for like a month. I'm on episode 4 right now, still feeling meh. Should I give this up or is it gonna get really good soon?
I'm I'm the exact same boat. Finished episode 3 the other day, but I can't bring myself to finish it . If it wasn't for the Marvel tie in, I wouldn't bother at all.

I'm I'm the exact same boat. Finished episode 3 the other day, but I can't bring myself to finish it . If it wasn't for the Marvel tie in, I wouldn't bother at all.

It gets better, but never reaches The Flash or Daredevil quality. It's not something you're really missing out on if you never get back to it.

It gets better, but never reaches The Flash or Daredevil quality. It's not something you're really missing out on if you never get back to it.

The show ends well but my wife found it a little too heavy. There's psychological damage to a degree that it sometimes makes you wince. It's cool that marvel made a much more adult themed show though.

The show ends well but my wife found it a little too heavy. There's psychological damage to a degree that it sometimes makes you wince. It's cool that marvel made a much more adult themed show though.

Yeah I found that to be the case as well, it's not something that's fun to watch.

iLLmAtlc

Thx guys. I'll probably just give it up. I don't really like heavy stuff anyhow, unless if it's also really good >_>

Socreges

Banned
Kesler holding up both his arms... was he counting the number of goals he has on the year?
holy shit

Couple of my friends visiting from England were at the game tonight so it's nice that they got to see OT, a SO and a Canucks win. Shame for the tank, though

The Flash and Daredevil are the only Superhero shows you should be watching.

Jessica Jones was kinda meh

People should check out The Expanse. The first 4 episodes are up on syfy's website for free (I am not sure if it would be available in Canada) but it is an awesome start to a space opera series and feels like a new Battlestar Gallactica.

I picked up the book series and they are pretty great reads.

I agree that JJ isn't that great. Daredevil is awesome. Still haven't seen the Flash, and The Arrow used to be awesome. Not anymore.

Top Bottom