• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Welp.

The tank rolls on.

sHcJqTr.gif

We will give you Emelin for the 3rd and then some because he plays his best hockey against Boston.

But we need someone good. And we will give him back after this period. It will be helpful to us both

Wow.. for that first goal we had 4 men on the fucking ice... WE WERE AT EVEN STRENGTH

:lol Flyera

Just read an article about NHL players buying powerball tickets.

If a millionaire won the powerball I would be pretty bummed. Then it's mentioned that 20/30 NHL teams could be bought with that much money and that right now the Penguins and the Hurricanes are up for sale.

For real though, if I won I would look into buying a franchise. #yolo

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

If a millionaire won the powerball I would be pretty bummed. Then it's mentioned that 20/30 NHL teams could be bought with that much money and that right now the Penguins and the Hurricanes are up for sale.

I would buy the Penguins and move them to Kansas City, where they should be playing.

People seem to forget you'd need money left over in order to run the franchise. :p

Unless you bought the Oilers, standing pay would maintain the status quo.

Their value right now is roughly 1.2 billion, more than double the current cash payout option.

Getting the Penguins would take like 99% of the winnings. Hurricanes on the other hand wouldn't even be half.

Nah current cash payout is above 900 million

my parents bought some and says that is the payout

Also speaking of money, my 22 year old dumb self sucks with finances. So idk if you guys remember or not but I quit my part time job back in november since i have one hell of a semester coming up and I couldn't work much during the holiday season and it was our busiest time.

Well since I have had some sort of part-time job since I was 16 and I don't have any finances, like student loans or worry about rent, I am lucky, but I still spend like a fucking banshee and since I have been so used to having a job I just kept on spending and now I need to reapply to part time jobs literally 2 months later... I am an idiot but lesson learned now though. Glad it happened now rather than when I actually get out into the real world. I am lucky that mommy and daddy pay for school.

Top Bottom