• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Quick

Banned
Matthews learned what hockey is thanks to the Arooooooozona Coyotes

Then he learned his fundamentals from Uncle Boris and the USNTDP

Then he learned how to fix his hair from Crawford

Then he learned how to be a rill gud human bein from Babcock

Now he's going to learn some respek from Therrien

Yawnier

Banned

Now he's going to learn some from Therrien

What is Matthews going to learn from Therrien. Respeck? Le francais? How to grind?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
What is Matthews going to learn from Therrien. Respeck? Le francais? How to grind?

@kristen_shilton 1 hr ago
Is Auston Mathews surprised by how well season has gone so far? "Honestly, not really. I know what I'm capable of."

@kristen_shilton 39m39 minutes ago
Was Babcock's 'dominant centre by Christmas' comment daunting to Matthews? "Not at all. I think he’s right." What he thinks he can be too.

Now he's going to learn some respek from Therrien

He's gonna learn Le Jám

calder

29. When a coach like Guy Boucher steadfastly refuses to answer questions about someone (like he’s doing with Bobby Ryan), I wonder if it’s because he honestly can’t. If the discipline or situation becomes an NHL/NHLPA issue, the muzzle is mandated.

Huh, that hadn't occurred to me before. Hmm.

imBask

Banned
@kristen_shilton 1 hr ago
Is Auston Mathews surprised by how well season has gone so far? "Honestly, not really. I know what I'm capable of."

@kristen_shilton 39m39 minutes ago
Was Babcock's 'dominant centre by Christmas' comment daunting to Matthews? "Not at all. I think he’s right." What he thinks he can be too.

Cocky locker room cancer, you can expect those quotes to be aaaaaallllllll over the newspaper as soon as he slows down a bit

C10h7qsWIAA1Gb2.jpg

FUUUUCCCCCKIINNNG GIVE ME THESEE!!!!

ILL BUY 20

These are fake right? Cant wait til that ugly ass 3D logo is gone.

calder

He's a horrible monster but... that report is pretty damn unbelievable. He's just openly awful in so many ways I don't believe he'd be weird in that particular way without basically talking about it on tv 10 years ago, like, he would have bragged to stern on radio about how he gets the hottest women to piss on shit all the time.

Still, no matter how bullshit it is (and I say "entirely") you know it will drive him fucking insane and that's pretty great.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
He's a horrible monster but... that report is pretty damn unbelievable. He's just openly awful in so many ways I don't believe he'd be weird in that particular way without basically talking about it on tv 10 years ago, like, he would have bragged to stern on radio about how he gets the hottest women to piss on shit all the time.

Still, no matter how bullshit it is (and I say "entirely") you know it will drive him fucking insane and that's pretty great.

I don't know how true it is and I really hope it's not in that specific detail - the fact that we're even having this discussion is very telling.

For the record, I don't think (or really hope) the golden showers part isn't true, I DEFINITELY believe that there was some coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign though and I also think it's likely Russia has compromising info on Trump (be it hacked info on his finances/emails/whatever or otherwise).

But.... oh my god.

Socreges

Banned

Hearing my tenants fight the other night and say/do some heinous shit reminded me that people can be unimaginably horrible in private. Also I saw this Menendez brothers special the other night, which touches on the sexual abuse in the family. People are fucked.

So yeah, I can totally see it. What are the actual sources, though? Can't be skeptical of PizzaGate and then buy this at face value.

PillarEN

That's material that was supposed to scare Trump? That he enjoys watching chicks perform golden showers (not even him participating which I guess would then be "lol what a freak" in the public eye)? That's but a squirt of piss in the bucket that he proudly filled by himself as his supporters drank from it like it was holy water.

Socreges

Banned
Arvy's back!
Got a notice at 4:58 and managed to slip him into the roster before it froze at 5pm. Preds seem to leave gametime decisions until actual fucking gametime.

That's material that was supposed to scare Trump? That he enjoys watching chicks perform golden showers (not even him participating which I guess would then be "lol what a freak" in the public eye)? That's but a squirt of piss in the bucket that he proudly filled by himself as his supporters drank from it like it was holy water.
You never know what will truly freak people out. The 'grab them by the pussy' controversy probably scared him to death and it's fucking mind numbing that he survived it and won.

PillarEN

Got a notice at 4:58 and managed to slip him into the roster before it froze at 5pm. Preds seem to leave gametime decisions until actual fucking gametime.

You never know what will truly freak people out. The 'grab them by the pussy' controversy probably scared him to death and it's fucking mind numbing that he survived it and won.
Emails emails emails. Worked like a charm

But enough from me. Hockey talk.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hearing my tenants fight the other night and say/do some heinous shit reminded me that people can be unimaginably horrible in private. Also I saw this Menendez brothers special the other night, which touches on the sexual abuse in the family. People are fucked.

So yeah, I can totally see it. What are the actual sources, though? Can't be skeptical of PizzaGate and then buy this at face value.

The Source is a former British Intelligence member AFAIK.

". The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. "

Line_HTX

Man, for some reason the NBCSN audio is fucking ass tonight. Volume balance is way out of wack and can't hear the play by play.

Top Bottom