• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Pikma

Banned
I can't stand those glass slamming fuckers

They should relocate every team that has those kind of fans
🙄🙄🙄

Pikma

Banned
Fuck, I don't want the Stars to win any games...

On the brightside I just found out the Kings are worse than us this year haha

Socreges

Banned
I can't stand those glass slamming fuckers

They should relocate every team that has those kind of fans
🙄🙄🙄
My brother somehow got 1st row seats once in his life and it happened to be in 2004 against the Avs. Moore was crumpled unconscious on the ice and my brother and his friend, drunk out of their fucking skulls, were cheering and banging on the glass. They had no idea what had happened. He looks back on that night with great affection.

My brother somehow got 1st row seats once in his life and it happened to be in 2004 against the Avs. Moore was crumpled unconscious on the ice and my brother and his friend, drunk out of their fucking skulls, were cheering and banging on the glass. They had no idea what had happened. He looks back on that night with great affection.

I always knew you had Bertuzzi blood in there

Cake Boss

Banned
latest

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
if only the sens would go back to those jerseys

i am fearful for the turds that adidas will produce next season

Logo on those colors look much better. Though the whole numbers on the shoulders thing the Panthers are doing is growing on me, would look good on this too.

Quick

Banned
Real or mock up?

Mockup.

Sens have a lot of potential for great jerseys, really. If they played it easy, they could just use their alternate + Heritage Classic jersey as home/away. But they can do better with the current spartan logos they have.

Logo on those colors look much better. Though the whole numbers on the shoulders thing the Panthers are doing is growing on me, would look good on this too.

Works well with the Panthers because the sleeves are already busy with the striping pattern. Would look weird as hell with that Sens jersey concept.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs claimed cbj goalie wtf

Martin jones
Smith

Fowler
Burns
Doughty
Kesler
Gaudreau
Mcdavid
Carter