• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Parch

A first line player who also plays for your fucking Olympic team is totes not worth your blue chip prospect. Get real Creeper.
And Leaf fans thought they were going to get the moon for Kessel.

Hall for Larsson is reality, and I'd do it again. Oilers are winning now, and Devils aren't.
Trade value for defencemen seems ridiculous now but that's what the market is.

I can't wait for the upcoming CTV/TSN biopic 'Know Your Lane: The Chris Cuthbert Story', starring John Lithgow as Chris Cuthbert. Pierre McQuire as himself.

Quick

Banned
Sup gang. Just came back from the movies.

3-1 Leafs,cool.

Parch finding some random way to jerk off on the Leafs again, cool.

Shit Creeper trade, cool.

3nBbtYm.gif

Erdrick

Ain't even mad

Still got lots of game left, but the way things have been going, all that'll mean is more goals for us to let in. I don't know what the hell is happening to the team, but if things continue, something is gonna give.

Edit: Goal #4 allowed in the first. =(

Parch

Parch finding some random way to jerk off on the Leafs again, cool.
OK. I can be nice too. Leafs did extremely well in the Phaneuf trade.
That was painful, but I did it.

Also adds to the ridiculous trade value argument for defencemen right now.
So what type of defenceman do Leaf fans expect for JVR?

Quick

Banned
Leafs win! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Matthews assist! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Marnerpoints! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Will Ny goal! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Freddy win! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9th road win of the season! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rill gud PK! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pavel Buchnevich is now on a 5 game point scoring streak. It's just that the previous game in the streak happened to be in November.

So that's...something, I guess.

Least I got to use Kreids' goal gif.

did losing Laine mess Winnipeg up this badly? Coyotes are gonna score 10 on them. wth?

they should play 6 vs 5 for 60min from now on, whats there to lose? they have no real NHL goalies anyway.

Erdrick

did losing Laine mess Winnipeg up this badly? Coyotes are gonna score 10 on them. wth?

they should play 6 vs 5 for 60min from now on, whats there to lose? they have no real NHL goalies anyway.

No, losing him wasn't the main reason we're spiralling downwards like this. Our goaltending has been the key concern with it's inconsistencies. I'd sure like Laine back regardless.

Top Bottom