• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Quick

Banned
MacKenzie has seemed more volatile and emotional since TSN lost the NHL to Sportsnet. Or maybe it's Twitter that's transformed him slowly. Either way he used to be pretty chill.

I'd say he's a lot more chill/professional now than when he joined Twitter. People would troll him and he'd actually respond to them, it was cool at first, but it just got funnier as he went on with it.

He stopped at some point, probably got some social media training by TSN/Bell.

He's kind of a dick in person I should add.

Stasis

Shavod Jones, the kid who shot and paralyzed Steven McDonald (who later forgave his assailant) in 1986. Steven McDonald is the one being honored tonight at MSG, dead of a heart attack 3 days ago.

Just found this pic... well, interesting, given everything else. Dat cap =/

jones11n-1-web.jpg

edit: To clarify and add more context. After McDonald forgave Jones, the plan they had was to work together against violence when he got out of prison. Jones died 3 days after his release in a random freak motorcycle accident.

Pikma

Banned
Except Gallagher is really good, and having a really bad year.
That's what I've been trying to tell everyone regarding Lehtonen's season so far, he's a really good goaltender who's having a very unfortunate season but still deserves to be in a playoffs team, it's why I'm willing to trade him for a 4th liner.

Yawnier

Banned
That's what I've been trying to tell everyone regarding Lehtonen's season so far, he's a really good goaltender who's having a very unfortunate season but still deserves to be in a playoffs team, it's why I'm willing to trade him for a 4th liner.

CXvBNpm.gif

I rather trade Beaulieu and Juulsen and a 1st for Duchene

Then in a Separate deal try to get Tyson Barrie or someone to help with our blue line

The downside is Duchene declines playing under Therrien and Sergachev becomes a great player. I don't want that to happen I want Sergachev to stay. Duchene is not worth Sergachev at all it would have to be someone like OEL or Ghostbear/Provonov

We could Always trade Gallagher if we're really desperate for Duchene

H7vljHu.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
At work if I ever see the bathroom door only slightly ajar, instead of well open like any such door should be, I know it's because someone took a nasty shit and they have done the unconscious shame close. Wherein they want to hide the stink even though all that does is trap it in there for the next person to enjoy in all its full, fresh potency.

😒

There's nothing worse than sitting on a work toilet and being hit with an exactly butt-temperature seat, instantly knowing that someone just got finished spraying poop right there.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
We look like garbage so far. Whole team is still on vacation.

So do we

But remember...

Leafs typically dominate first periods... and it's a 2 goal lead.

Leafs are first in first period goals... by far

NYR is second in 2nd period and first in third periods... by far.

zroid

Banned
I'm not exactly sure how the Leafs are going to blow this lead, but I guarantee it will involve multiple goals by Grabner

Top Bottom