• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

No goalie can fix that defense.

When 4 of the rostered 7 players are total garbage and should only play in the AHL, then yeah, you're going to have a rough fucking time. AMac is already vulnerable to the Vegas draft, and yet they still want to play him. Before yesterday's game, AMac was on ice for 17 of the last 33 goals against...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers put Marek Hrivik on waivers today. That can only mean one thing: Mika Zibanejad is ready to return.

Meanwhile, the Rangers need a new backup goaltender, at least for the time being.

Quick

Banned
I see that Silver Arrows and Dastardly got banned over the last few days. NHL-gaf dropping like flies

Silver Arrows, NHL-GAF's hothead. I appreciate his candor.

Dastardly, our beautiful Aussiemandias. I'll miss his presence, specifically to remind me that Randy Carlyle is a good coach.

PillarEN

Silver Arrows? I never seem to see him get too high or low. Actually, I think I just see him mostly posting news stories related to hockey outside of NHL player news.

imBask

Banned
Silver Arrows? I never seem to see him get too high or low. Actually, I think I just see him mostly posting news stories related to hockey outside of NHL player news.

I think it got heated in the MLB thread or something

probably something about mustard or ketchup

Pikma

Banned
I had a can of Pringles and said you could have some. I looked and you left me 3 chips. You deserve it all, chump.
And those last 3 chips were the ones supposed to be mine, I just ate the ones that were on top so I could get to them.

And you didn't even let me eat them, you selfish bastard

Socreges

Banned
Rogers Hometown Hockey from Rogers Arena brought to you by Rogers featuring the Vancouver Rogers versus the Rogers Rogers

Rogers

Top Bottom