• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Scandella has been so bad for the last ~month or so. Basically the only player on the team I have complaints about right now.

GM Fletcher was quoted the other day saying he has a plan to extend and keep both Niederreiter and Granlund after this season. Likely guess is to trade away Scandella and possibly buyout Pominville.

Definitely support the former, indifferent on the latter.

Explains your GAF name.

I'm sorry

Milan+Lucic+Alex+Burrows+Vancouver+Canucks+BXY8mQnPEBTl.jpg

ShaneB

Hate those GMC commercials.

"Oh you saved a few bucks buying random junk?? Well I saved on this 50k vehicle! Mwahaha."

Fuck off.

iLLmAtlc

A writer from MLB.com is reporting Jays are close to re-signing Bautista. Dunno that guys track record tho (Jesse Sanchez).

Hope it happens even in an off year he was still slugging and walking a ton.

imBask

Banned
They should've kept the evening games to american teams... That would've made more sense than putting the Canadiens on at 3pm when most people are working

Socreges

Banned
They should've kept the evening games to american teams... That would've made more sense than putting the Canadiens on at 3pm when most people are working
They're more concerned about filling the stadium, though, not Canadians watching their teams playing American teams. There's only one game in a Canadian city today and it starts at 7pm.

imBask

Banned
They're more concerned about filling the stadium, though, not Canadians watching their teams playing American teams. There's only one game in a Canadian city today and it starts at 7pm.

but Detroit is always sold out (I just checked), so what's the point

maybe we should've played in Carolina

Socreges

Banned
but Detroit is always sold out (I just checked), so what's the point

maybe we should've played in Carolina
Because fewer people will be interested in seeing a game at 7pm at the end a long weekend. Same reason why Detroit never has home games on Sunday nights.

Top Bottom