• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Brock McGinn gets third star of the week

We did it.

image.php

ColdPizza

Banned
Stuck at work so I can't listen to the Sabres game...boo

Almost convinced my boss to play hooky with me and crab some nosebleeds off of stubhub but he pussed out.

Cake Boss

Banned
We`re out of the playoff spot lol. either way this season goes I am indifferent.

I kinda want to see a losing season so Eugene cleans house with management.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Marek Hrivik cleared waivers and is on his way to Hartford. Magnus Hellberg has been called up to be Henrik's backup. Antti Raanta is expected to be out 7-10 days, basically through the All-Star break.

Marc Staal and Matt Puempel have both been skating and going through concussion protocol. Puempel is expected to participate in practice on Wednesday.

Ranger lines in practice today:

Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Nash-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Vesey-Pirri-Fast

Now that's more like it.

The Sharks are dominating the Jets. Jets are just scrambling around. Awful.

do either of their goalies even have a save percentage of 80 since Laine was injured? they have been just horrendous.

any news on the concussion btw? mild or severe? trying to google the tau protein levels in his blood but i get nothing.

hah what a goal by Scheifele. robbed the goalie of a goal.

edit: what, Joe Thornton only has 3 goals this season and all of them empty netters?

Erdrick

do either of their goalies even have a save percentage of 80 since Laine was injured? they have been just horrendous.

any news on the concussion btw? mild or severe? trying to google the tau protein levels in his blood but i get nothing.

Our goaltending has been mostly awful this season with Laine or without. Occasional flashes of brilliance but mostly costing us games. No news on Laine. I'd rather he take his time and not rush things. He'll be back sooner than later, I feel.

Any rumors of Paul Maurice getting canned? I have to guess it's being talked about.

There have been rumours moreso with the latest skid the team has fallen into but I seem to recall within the past few days, someone in the organization said he wasn't going anywhere. So... No idea. If this continues though... I could see him being axed at the end of the season. However, I do still have faith in him and the team, and I think management still believes in playing the long game with the group we have. I'd prefer that to making any rash moves out of panic.

Top Bottom