• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Pikma

Banned
Went out to dinner with family, so I missed the Wild-Stars game.

Good thing I did...
Don't worry, I suffered through it for you this time

You're welcome

Btw, I wonder where the rest of the big and super positive Stars fans who used to post here last season went

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Don't worry, I suffered through it for you this time

You're welcome

Btw, I wonder where the rest of the big and super positive Stars fans who used to post here last season went

*salutes*

The Stars bandwagon emptied out after that playoffs lost.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Not gonna lie, I've been indulging myself on some Athletic articles on the Leafs.

I don't know if it's healthy or not.

Subscribed and got the app. It's a part of my morning routine now.

Some say it's not healthy, I tell them fuck you.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
https://streamable.com/bs69a

C81huSK.gif

that gif tho

calder

The Jets wearing their road whites, the Kings wearing their Department of Corrections greys and the typically "dingy cave" lighting in Staples is making this a tough game to follow on tv.

Holiday

Banned
Thornton with the scumbag spear lol

Shattenkirk with the dumb penalty lol

Another too many men penalty lol

St. Louis Blues lol

Leafs are good
Ottawa needs a new owner
Montreal needs to go all in on competing in the short term (they remind me so much of my beloved Raptors)

The Habs need their Boogie Cousins or Paul Milsap like the Raptors do

Montreal needs a NHL Equivalent of Paul Milsap as a Center

Line_HTX

NBC calling out Ghostisbehere's poor defensive reads. Goddamn, what the fuck was that 3 on 2 in the neutral zone? It was a perfect setup except the point blank shot whiffed.

Pikma

Banned
NBC calling out Ghostisbehere's poor defensive reads. Goddamn, what the fuck was that 3 on 2 in the neutral zone? It was a perfect setup except the point blank shot whiffed.
He's always been a mediocre player who became popular just because he scored a couple of OT goals

where are you jhonny

Top Bottom