• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Penalties aren't in the game to make it even. It's to punish fuckery.

Haven't seen buffalo do anything bad yet so I don't see why the leafs should get a pp.

i'm drunk and can still recall at least 3 infractions

you see... refs make calls to the score, not to the infraction unless serious.

that's why you see a fairly even amount of penalties called. or how it's almost always the team behind that gets a penalty. reffing the score is a real thing and it's annoying.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
KREIDERRRR

ehfGIJm.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Why did they leave Henrik take 7 before the change? ... figured you'd be the one to know.

Probably rather let him play it out than make him do the skate of shame.

Only like one of the 7 goals was truly his fault. The rest were the result of heinous work by his support, or lack thereof.

Step!

Pikma

Banned
Holy fucking shit if they wanna go ahead and do this shit I'll just quit for the whole fucking season, this garbage is offensive

Chris R

Too much fucking red in the building, avs already down 1 when I get home AND it's their crew calling the game?

Ugh x 3

edit: yay tied

Stasis

Buch and Ziba coming back was great. We knew it would be. Happy to see them continue where they left off.

Time to get a goalie and defense!

Yawnier

Banned
If you want him you can have him, that's all I'll say

Edit: alright, I'll be more specific:

A fucking dead body would stop more pucks than those two pieces of shit duct taped together

I'll trade you Lupul for him. Basically a dead body for a dead body trade, and both their contracts end in 2018.

ColdPizza

Banned
The guy is averaging .923 SV% in his time with Buffalo.

Disappointment yeah sure.

We gave up a fucking 1st round pick for him. Disappointment when his backup is playing just as good as him, if not better. Feel free to check out the Sabres hfboards. No one there is defending Lehner.

Top Bottom