• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Now if TB/FL loses, the playoff spots in atlantic are essentially ottawa and toronto's to lose

Both of them are gonna be 1 point behind boston with 5 games in hand (if ottawa wins, which i expect them to)

Pikma

Banned
Now if TB/FL loses, the playoff spots in atlantic are essentially ottawa and toronto's to lose

Both of them are gonna be 1 point behind boston with 5 games in hand (if ottawa wins, which i expect them to)
Dude, relax, the season is barely past it's halfway point...

Foggy

I wouldn't count out Tampa Bay at all. If there's any team that's going to have a late season surge, it'll be them.

Foggy

You could say they can catch a lighting in a bottle 🙃

source.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sean Hartnett ‏@HartnettHockey 2h 2 hours ago
#NYR Derek Stepan: "We played two periods of hockey where we leave our goaltender out to dry. It's quite embarrassing."

Sean Hartnett ‏@HartnettHockey 2h 2 hours ago
#NYR Derek Stepan: "Our goaltender is working his butt off to try to get back to the Hank we all know. For us to do that to him is a joke."
Mmhmm.

RC

Banned
Preparinv for another OT loss.

Also the woman in front of me is holding a "I love Weber" sign. Hate to break the bad news to her.

Socreges

Banned
Refs let a boarding, slashing and holding penalty go in the span of 30 seconds. Why call penalties?! Not like this game needs any offense

Fuck me these refs do not want to call penalties on the Preds. 1 PP each so far...Why would they swallow the whistles

RC

Banned
I've just seen someone wearing a Canucks jersey and Boston Bruins hat. Clearly the security here is not doing their job.

lupinko

It sucks he got injured and I hope he gets back to 100% soon, but anyway I think Rielly is captain material. Burke was right about that one.

Also of course, Captain Morgan.

trifelife

Preparinv for another OT loss.

Also the woman in front of me is holding a "I love Weber" sign. Hate to break the bad news to her.

Canucks future Ring of Honour inductee Yannick Weber! It must have been his mom.

Skille was on the cover of the program tonight 😶

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Of course the Preds lost in a one-goal shutout.

Grant's goal being called off is a perfect example of why "intent to blow the whistle" is a stupid-ass rule. That call and everything leading up to it is some of the dumbest shit I've seen in my short time following this sport.

Not that the Preds would have won in OT anyway.

Top Bottom