• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Cake Boss

Banned
We gave up a fucking 1st round pick for him. Disappointment when his backup is playing just as good as him, if not better. Feel free to check out the Sabres hfboards. No one there is defending Lehner.

Yeah let me go to HFBoards to get more sensible hockey opinions backed with no facts or stats, just like yours.

Pikma

Banned
Worster hockey player in the league, Cody Ceci or Robin Lehner?
Kari Lehtonen
See Pikma, as long as they score 7 goals Kari Lehtonen isn't that bad.
That's exactly the same thing Jim Nill said when they asked him about the goalies situation, I shit you not.

"Goalies are fine, they're even winning games, it's just that the offense needs to score more goals than our opposition"

Something like that

Pikma

Banned
If zroid was here he'd quote one of those impossible to comprehend hockey stats tweets talking about the leafs game so I'm gonna go ahead and do it for him

@Pikma

The Toronto Maple Leafs shdu fnnxicy and ucyjdn with a cudjsbdj% of 736eu9.3626, that's basically ucjxnsjdicue67e8w6!

Quick

Banned
Leafs win! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Matthews continues to bust! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Marnerpoints! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JVR! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So many AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs to give out! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom