• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

CCF23

I'm fucking god amn cakebossed and um gonna uplodad templaetdude's EB adventure of EB trade ins when i figure out hnow to work youtube anbd other computer elemtns momentarily. IT WILL WORK.

Revenant

I'm fucking god amn cakebossed and um gonna uplodad templaetdude's EB adventure of EB trade ins when i figure out hnow to work youtube anbd other computer elemtns momentarily. IT WILL WORK.

I secdont the cake boss part. jhow you doing nhl gaf? giiD?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
YOUTUBE IS FUCKING WITH ME...One video will upload from my PHONE BUT NOT THE OTHER

In lieu of awesome trade in vids here's my sweet Canucks playpff video that nakes me desptessed now.''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8IE4vu21fE&list=UUh5FthO3YpWVfpSwUuYRwMA&index=3&feature=plcp

Dude Templaer, you look like a skinny Ryan Kesler. Go pose nude and lean against a rock. We might've found our 2nd line center scab guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUDdLTKxHe8&feature=channel&list=UL

That. Stache.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
you suck at halo you slut.
8dQc0.gif

CCF23

Dude Templaer, you look like a skinny Ryan Kesler. Go pose nude and lean against a rock. We might've found our 2nd line center scab guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUDdLTKxHe8&feature=channel&list=UL

I'm too drunk to upload the first half apparently, but yeah, enjoy the Stamos in his full glory in the second half. The first half will come tomororw and if my Canucks playoff video depresses anyone else, I've watched it 3 or 4 times tonight now and FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK EVERYTHING.

CCF23

This is the last tme I'm going to try and upload par 1 from my phone tonight. If it doesn't work I'm just gonna pass out to some Edward Sharpe.

EDIT: Okay, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'm far too cakeboss'd to figure it out. I'll do it tomorrow. PEACE.

Quick

Banned
This is the last tme I'm going to try and upload par 1 from my phone tonight. If it doesn't work I'm just gonna pass out to some Edward Sharpe.

EDIT: Okay, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'm far too cakeboss'd to figure it out. I'll do it tomorrow. PEACE.

Good man.

CCF23

A white dude with a stache who wants to look his best while trading in hundreds of video games out of a duffel bag.

Hey...He's the only man I've ever met that looks like John Stamos. You know you want to meet someone that looks like Stamos. I feel privileged.

CCF23

I have a neckbeard right now...and the right side of my face is patchy as fuck. I need to shave. I'm glad I was behind the camera even though I was wearing a sweet ass fedora.

Pikma

Banned
Found a brand-new figure of Hasek protecting his net for $2, the best thing that has happened to me since this lockout started. -_-

Yeah Red Man, would've been sweet if the Habs primary colour was white :(

Bogart is wearing a trilby anyway, not a fedora, the fedora has now been ruined by neckbeards and bronies.

Speaking of fedoras, check out my twitter background.. a veritable shrine to nerds with fedoras.

Top Bottom