• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

CREMSteve

Could be on the verge of seeing something pretty special.

It was a repeat performance for Barry Brust.

Brust made 29 saves as the Abbotsford Heat blanked the Lake Erie Monsters 2-0 on Wednesday in American Hockey League action.

The 29-year-old goaltender shut out Lake Erie for the second time in as many nights. Brust had stopped 29 shots on Tuesday as Abbotsford downed the Monsters 3-0.

It was his third consecutive shutout, extending his goal-less streak to 231 minutes, 41 seconds. Hockey Hall of Famer Johnny Bower -- the AHL's all-time leader in wins and shutouts -- owns the league's record for longest shutout streak at 249:51.

http://theahl.com/brust-on-the-verge-of-record-after-2-0-win-p180314

Brust is 4-0-0 this season, 0.25GAA, .991 and is less than one period away from breaking Johnny Bower's sixty-year-old record for longest shutout streak. I hope he makes it!

Entropia

No One Remembers
If I remember correctly, his mom cancelled his WoW account or something like that. He throws a fit in his room. Throws his blanket on top of him and reappears wearing only his boxers. It's like magic! Funny stuff. He gets so mad that he tries to ram his controller up his ass.

Oh and it was his brother that set up the camcorder in anticipation of this.

It's staged. :(

Revenant

NHL GAF currently:

pigs-in-mud-wallow-300x2251.jpg

Something Awful Forums(artists rendering since it's behind a pay wall.)
the-fountain-movie.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oddly enough I've never ventured into the sports forum in SA.

(yes I bought a membership there a few years back)

Heretic

It's staged. :(

Dreams crushed...

IE10 and Windows 8 handled that last page like a champ.

Woohoo! I wonder how Windows Phone 8 handles it... Getting my 920 tomorrow!!! Well, ordering it tomorrow. I'm selling my soul for one... I'm joining AT&T.

you are our inside man..

only you can discover the true meaning of hockey and bring it back to us.

save us from ourselves.

Forget that! Go in there and RELEASE THE KESLER!!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You have to pay for elevated conversation?

iwFOqbafIEqB8.gif

No thanks, I'll stick to my free Kate Upton gifs, and empty New Jersey arena jokes.

Quick

Banned
In my NHL 13 Be A GM, I was able to get the Ducks to the Cup finals, only to lose to the Rangers in 7 games on a tipped in goal...from my own defenceman. :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
In my NHL 13 Be A GM, I was able to get the Ducks to the Cup finals, only to lose to the Rangers in 7 games on a tipped in goal...from my own defenceman. :(

Offline Be a GM is easymode. So... much.. trading AI exploiting...

Smiley90

I heard NHL 13 was a step back. Is this true?

I'll probably buy it if the lockout ends anyway, but still curious.

It's definitely a step forward. GM Connected is awesome, and the gameplay itself has a lot more "weight" to skating, with the redone skating mechanism. I like it.

Smiley90

To put the Ibra dribbling goal into perspective: It's eerily similar to the Bure full-speed deke goal posted a few pages ago. Just for soccer, in terms of skill required.

It was hilarious to find out that the Whitecaps have two Swiss players when i moved here. Didn't know that at all. Hassli is one of them :lol

ShaneB

To put the Ibra dribbling goal into perspective: It's eerily similar to the Bure full-speed deke goal posted a few pages ago. Just for soccer, in terms of skill required.

Yeah, but a bicycle kick that accurate from that far out is like if a player batted a puck out of midair at the redline and snipered it top shelf.

The highlight reel-edness of it would be insane!

Heretic

Keller got raped on that one. Absolutely nothing you can do with shots like that. I remember that game. It was a good one.

Yeah, but a bicycle kick that accurate from that far out is like if a player batted a puck out of midair at the redline and snipered it top shelf.

The highlight reel-edness of it would be insane!

Beautiful goal. Amazing, even. But it was all luck.

Top Bottom