• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Socreges

Banned
You've made a long journey from Winnipeg to Minsk
Evander, Evander
You couldn't score any goals, now you're in a pinsk
Evander, Evander
When you arrived in Russia they said you'd gained too much weight
You said I'm gonna play in Liechtenstein so put more on my plate
I'll be bigger than Byfuglien if I keep up this rate,
Evander, EVANDER!

Socreges

Banned
Feeling the tumbleweeds after that Seinfeld reference bomb

FWIW I just got some maybe awesome health news re: something that is potentially serious enough that no one but one other person knows about... so I thought I'd share that with a hockey community in a video game forum

And yeah Marvie its appropriate to do the "so you don't have AIDS" joke

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

FWIW I just got some maybe awesome health news re: something that is potentially serious enough that no one but one other person knows about... so I thought I'd share that with a hockey community in a video game forum

Not sure if woo but woo! Congratz! The scientist in me wants to know what it is, but I'm just glad it's good news.

ATF487

You've made a long journey from Winnipeg to Minsk
Evander, Evander
You couldn't score any goals, now you're in a pinsk
Evander, Evander
When you arrived in Russia they said you'd gained too much weight
You said I'm gonna play in Liechtenstein so put more on my plate
I'll be bigger than Byfuglien if I keep up this rate,
Evander, EVANDER!

A+

A young hockey player's strange, erotic journey from Winnipeg to Minsk

I haven't been drunk in quite a while.

Yeah, me too.

THAT'S ILLEGAL, BUDDY!

Anyone tried "happy" pills? I think that's the only drug i'd try.

This thread is all over the place hahaha

I've tried everything except Heroin and PCP (would never touch). That's not a brag post as I don't really think it's "cool" and anyone that does it because of such a thing is an idiot. I did them because they were fun. Even now every 4 months or so a friend will come across some MDMA and we'll make a night of it. Just get a good group of friends and watch some stuff, go to the botanical gardens and hang out, go hiking etc.

Imagine for a moment that you're Corey Perry

*starts elbowing goaltenders*

Thanks for posting the article.

Slo

mulder_simpsons.jpg

I don't care that this is the NHL thread, it needs more Chris Kluwe.

chris_kluwe_slide-460x307.jpg

Congratulations on your vague good health! May it keep happening!

Also I have no idea about Seinfeld that much, so sorry but your efforts were wasted over here :(

Marvie_3

Banned

An aids joke is not where I'd go with that.

Congrats on getting the sand out of your vagina!

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
doc emrick and pierre mcguire calling a harvard/cornell game on nbc sports in november. bizarre. this will have to do.

MacAttack

Should we be saying "congrats on the sex"? As in you didnt contract an STD or impregnate someone. Is this a stealth-brag post?

congrats on the sex.

Socreges

Banned
Should we be saying "congrats on the sex"? As in you didnt contract an STD or impregnate someone. Is this a stealth-brag post?

congrats on the sex.
GF of two years went to Mexico for a week and on her return gave me a cocktail of STDs: amoria phlebitis, greyscale, and opticalrectalitis. Sounds like I should recover eventually.

Nothing scandalous. Doctor told me months ago that I could have a life-threatening illness (or not!) and booked an appointment for tests. Finally happened today and the tech seemed to indicate 'Probably not'. I get the results back next week, but I'm cautiously optimistic right now whereas I've been stressing about it for the longest time.

GF goes to Mexico... comes back with STDs.

Am I reading this right?

urbandictionary said:
opticalrectalitis
A medical syndrome whereas one has his head up his ass and has a shitty outlook on life.
Your symptoms indicate that you suffer from opticalrectalitis.

Well played.

Uhhh, the top results for those diseases are all jokes but then there are some hits that seem real

Well played Bart

I hope whatever you might have is just as fake as those other things

Silexx

Darren Dreger seems to have gotten a bunch of players riled up on Twitter following his -Ian White should apologize to Bettman- comments.

Ryane Clowe ‏@ryaneclowe29

@DarrenDreger I didn't hear you crying for Jimmy D to apologize to the players after he called us "cattle"

Brandon PrustVerified ‏@BrandonPrust8

@DarrenDreger what gary bettman is doing is disrespectful n deserves n apology
Logan CoutureVerified ‏@Logancouture

@BrandonPrust8 @darrendreger go prusty, go prusty woot woot haha

Even Jay Baruchel got one in:

Jay Baruchel Verified ‏@BaruchelNDG

@DarrenDreger @BrandonPrust8 I'm with you Brandon. The word "idiot" has nothing on the lockout itself when it comes to disrespect.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Best part about Prust's tweets is taking a shot at the Bruin's owner, he'll fit in well in Montreal.

Marvie_3

Banned
GF of two years went to Mexico for a week and on her return gave me a cocktail of STDs: amoria phlebitis, greyscale, and opticalrectalitis. Sounds like I should recover eventually.

Nothing scandalous. Doctor told me months ago that I could have a life-threatening illness (or not!) and booked an appointment for tests. Finally happened today and the tech seemed to indicate 'Probably not'. I get the results back next week, but I'm cautiously optimistic right now whereas I've been stressing about it for the longest time.

1345648704028_9058348.png

Darren Dreger seems to have gotten a bunch of players riled up on Twitter following his -Ian White should apologize to Bettman- comments.

Jesus fuck, it's like reading the tweets of a 14 year old.

Rich people taking shit about other rich people. Fuck them all. They're all idiots.

You know what's disrespectful? A bunch of millionaires bitching about how unfair life is while thousands of people from concession stand works to the guys who clean up their dirty gear are all unemployed because the players don't think they make enough.

Pieces of shits, all of them.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Every post about the lockout, and the cunts involved should be followed up by a post of dogs:

omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif

omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif
omfgdogs.gif

Kevin Paul Dupont ‏@GlobeKPD
Increasing talk that Goodenow is calling in advice to Fehr, NHLPA. That oughta help. Oh, yeah.

LOL there goes the season.

Heretic

Yeah, me too.

I've tried everything except Heroin and PCP (would never touch). That's not a brag post as I don't really think it's "cool" and anyone that does it because of such a thing is an idiot. I did them because they were fun. Even now every 4 months or so a friend will come across some MDMA and we'll make a night of it. Just get a good group of friends and watch some stuff, go to the botanical gardens and hang out, go hiking etc.

*starts elbowing goaltenders*

Thanks for posting the article.

I don't know where to get any =(

Paging Acid?

Quick

Banned
Rich people taking shit about other rich people. Fuck them all. They're all idiots.

You know what's disrespectful? A bunch of millionaires bitching about how unfair life is while thousands of people from concession stand works to the guys who clean up their dirty gear are all unemployed because the players don't think they make enough.

Pieces of shits, all of them.

No kidding. Fuck these assholes.

Filth

so i met brad richards ryan callahan hagelin gaborik dan geradi and eminger in a bar in brooklyn last night. they were bartending to raise money for hurricane sandy. they are also playing a game next week with scott hartnell and other stars that arent playing overseas to raise money in atlantic city next saturday tickets are 20-40 $ .... fucking awesome

when eminger was making my drink i asked him if he knew how to make it. he said if he didnt know he had to learn cause it might be his new career :*(

Top Bottom