• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Unless you're in Phoenix where things don't grow.

Phoenix's owner (do they have one yet) is saving money daily in this lockout. Daily! Hell, if someone actually buys a Coyote jersey I think he's actually turning a profit during this lockout, for the first time ever.

If you're the Coyotes owner, you want the lockout to last forever.

Marvie_3

Banned
Phoenix's owner (do they have one yet) is saving money daily in this lockout. Daily! Hell, if someone actually buys a Coyote jersey I think he's actually turning a profit during this lockout, for the first time ever.

If you're the Coyotes owner, you want the lockout to last forever.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ShaneB

When I posted Bissonnette's comments and how he called out the Bruins owner, I was hoping someone would ask why he didn't call out his own owner. I thought it was funny.

Marvie_3

Banned
Halo customs tonight?
t8IHP.jpg

:D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You're just jelly brah, you can still pick it up and own Rev repeatedly.

:lol I may be down for that tonight. I want to be on Legits team though.
Just saw this in the Halo thread, and thought it appropriate, could do without the text though

iJN0VDBa63GmH.gif

If my brother went out and picked up BLOPS2 (he was picking that over Halo 4 -- don't ask me, I tried to convince him to go Halo 4 first) then I'll be playing BLOPS2 with him.

If he didn't, which is entirely possible because getting him to go buy a game for some MP with his bro appears really difficult, then I'll play Halo.

I'll also likely play some Halo tomorrow night regardless of the familial situation.

I'm sure you're all thrilled with this level of detail.

*sigh* I guess i'll unplug my Wii U and plug in my 360. Stupid 2 HDMI port TV. Well, it's not like the Wii U was getting much use anyway looooooooooooooooooooooool

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So I own a blackberry. I've decided it's time to finally purchase a phone so I think I am going for that beast the galaxy note 2.

If not that then the S3.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Getting a group together now if anyone else wants to join.

So I own a blackberry. I've decided it's time to finally purchase a phone so I think I am going for that beast the galaxy note 2.

If not that then the S3.
I've had an iPhone for 3 years, and am seriously considering going with an S3 or HTC 8X. My roommate has a S3 and it's pretty damn nice.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Getting a group together now if anyone else wants to join.

I've had an iPhone for 3 years, and am seriously considering going with an S3 or HTC 8X. My roommate has a S3 and it's pretty damn nice.

A few of my buddies own the S3 and it looks amazing.

I only really am considering the Note 2 because I use my phone more for web browsing anyways and although it's bigger that may work out for me. And apparently it is also a phone so that's a plus.

Socreges

Banned
Love my S3. Only drawback is that it feeds my GAF addiction so I'm clicking on my 'Subscribed threads' page pretty regularly.

eg, right now I'm on a toilet a restaurant.

You're welcome.

Top Bottom