• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Marvie_3

Banned
I actually went, picked the games I wanted, started filling out the adress stuff... then realized you couldn't select "Canada" as a country or "BC" as state/province for that matter. mfw.
should have just picked an address right over the border and sat outside that house until UPS shows up

Acid08

Banned
I couldn't really get into Sin and Punishment SS

So any point in giving Kid Icarus a try? They seem like pretty similar games
Well what was is about Sin and Punishment that you didn't like?

A lot of what makes KI good is some genuinely funny dialogue, super extensive weapon system, and the crazy levels.

Socreges

Banned
Well what was is about Sin and Punishment that you didn't like?
Didn't give it enough time maybe, but the floating protagonist shooting at randomly appearing enemies that aren't very distinct from the environment is probably what turned me off. KI seems to be the same.

Hmmm, but then again Marvie disliking something is probably the greatest endorsement a thing can receive.

gcubed

aFXlp.png

couldn't get a non blurry picture. It was nice to see some pro players again, although it took 2 periods until they started to get a bit faster up and down the ice (it was a charity game, so there were more penalties then slap shots).

Anyway, it looked all too familiar to me as a Flyers fan. Lundqvist is a god.

GLnH6.jpg

Plenty of "We Want Hockey" chants, with a few Bettman Sucks chants, no one was biting on the Fehr Sucks chants

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I couldn't really get into Sin and Punishment SS

So any point in giving Kid Icarus a try? They seem like pretty similar games

KI is a better game (very much so) but if you didn't like S&P you probably wouldn't like KI.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
From last night, Jordan Eberle being Jordan Eberle: http://t.co/7EGvs3qG

The Oilers' superkids are starting to rip up the AHL.
Last night, Eberle had 2G, Shultz had 2A, and Taylor Hall had 3A.
Today, Eberle has 2G 1A, Shultz has 1G 3A, and Hall has another 3A (and counting).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
From last night, Jordan Eberle being Jordan Eberle: http://t.co/7EGvs3qG

The Oilers' superkids are starting to rip up the AHL.
Last night, Eberle had 2G, Shultz had 2A, and Taylor Hall had 3A.
Today, Eberle has 2G 1A, Shultz has 1G 3A, and Hall has another 3A (and counting).

1 * - Abbotsford Heat 17 12 2 1 2 27
2 * - Charlotte Checkers 18 12 4 0 2 26
3 * - Grand Rapids Griffins 16 10 4 1 1 22
4 Oklahoma City Barons 17 10 5 1 1 22

STACKED.

Marvie_3

Banned
Didn't give it enough time maybe, but the floating protagonist shooting at randomly appearing enemies that aren't very distinct from the environment is probably what turned me off. KI seems to be the same.

Hmmm, but then again Marvie disliking something is probably the greatest endorsement a thing can receive.
The game would be fine if the controls weren't complete shit.

Snowdrift

Don't be ragging on my Edmonton Oilers. I mean OKC Barons. I've been fairly disappointed with the defence TBH. Schultz and Marincin are the only two worth writing home about.

Cake Boss

Banned
Didn't think there was a douchier person than Heatley, at least Heatly gave us a couple of 50 goals seasons and a trip to the finals before he left, this little turd basket let the organization trade their other dman prospects then bolts.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm actually worried that one of the Habs top forward prospects will do what Schultz did next year, seeing as he decided to stay in college instead of going pro this year =/

I'm actually worried that one of the Habs top forward prospects will do what Schultz did next year, seeing as he decided to stay in college instead of going pro this year =/
Bjugstad did the same. I think management urged them to stay with the upcoming lockout to not burn the ELC in the AHL.

Rampage fuckin suck. Though Shore is a beast 2 goals tonight and a clutch tie goal.....that was erased in 47 seconds.

Edit: The lockout came right at the moment where our top prospects are not AHL eligible. If it was next year San Antonio would be the "OKC" of this year.

Heretic

What happened to the Canadian accent? Has it faded away? I switch to the Grey Cup hoping to hear it and nothing =( I also didn't hear it while playing Halo with you studs. I like accents! Bring them back!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What happened to the Canadian accent? Has it faded away? I switch to the Grey Cup hoping to hear it and nothing =( I also didn't hear it while playing Halo with you studs. I like accents! Bring them back!

The fuck is a Canadian accent in the first place...

Top Bottom