• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He missed one game due to a flu bug and Sania got destroyed like 9-0. He's in on 50% of their goals, literally carrying their team right now. I hope he gets traded to a playoff team soon.

ShaneB

Well the Argos are picking apart the Stampeders. Now I won't feel bad when I stop watching the game to watch Walking Dead/Dexter.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
dat AHL competition

which they're not even winning

- The AHL is a good league, second only to the NHL and perhaps KHL. It's especially good this year.
- The OKC Barons are winning. They're 6-0-1 in their last 7.
- If the lockout goes all year and the superkids stay healthy, they're going to put up some historic numbers...
- Give us a break. We're Oilers fans!!

ShaneB

Do they have the same rules as the NFL?

I'm far from a CFL expert, but there are some pretty different rule changes. The big thing is 3 downs, so drives are a lot faster and it's a pretty pass heavy game. Plus the field is a lot bigger with endzones being massive.

Heretic

I'm far from a CFL expert, but there are some pretty different rule changes. The big thing is 3 downs, so drives are a lot faster and it's a pretty pass heavy game. Plus the field is a lot bigger with endzones being massive.

3 downs so you punt on the 3rd? Or are you forced to punt on the 4th?

Fuck handegg. It's Walking Dead time.
Walking dead is the only redeemable about Goergia. I've seen many of their film sessions and sets down here. Last week I saw them filming in Senoia, just south of Atlanta. Also got to see a filming session in Marietta square where they were literally shooting.

I want hockey guys, I think I'm going crazy. I can only hold interest with minor/amateur leagues for so long :/

3 downs so you punt on the 3rd? Or are you forced to punt on the 4th?

Punt on 3rd down.

Other obvious rule differences:
1. 12 men on the field
2. Bigger gap for line of scrimmage (you'll see a lot of running starts)
3. Kicking through the end zone (but failing a FG) counts as 1 point
4. The "Warning" timeout is at 3 minutes

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing how happy these CFL players are to win with the little amount of money they make really makes me despise NHL players even more.

edit: also regarding the shitty sport comment above GFY ;)

zedge

Seeing how happy these CFL players are to win with the little amount of money they make really makes me despise NHL players even more.

edit: also regarding the shitty sport comment above GFY ;)

I make more than some of those players. Fuck the NHLPA.

Alucard

Banned
Hey guys, let's relive great gifs from last season. Remember Holtby's mom?

holtmom_medium.gif

Top Bottom