• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Cake Boss

Banned
i6KbZByqLZZFB.gif

Sportsnet now saying there would be a meeting on Wednesday, also saying both sides are recieving pressure to close out a deal because they are so close.

HOPEUIM!!

We need some Team Hope avatars.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm with Cake Boss on this. Sorry Solo, LeBruns goatee will lead us to the promised land.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
i6KbZByqLZZFB.gif

Sportsnet now saying there would be a meeting on Wednesday, also saying both sides are recieving pressure to close out a deal because they are so close.

HOPEUIM!!

We need some Team Hope avatars.

Why make something that you will get rid of in a few days?

Cake Boss

Banned
Liz Mullen ‏@SBJLizMullen
NHL and NHLPA trying to set meeting for Wednesday. Hear it could be overseen by federal mediator as union asked for last week. #NHL

Team HOPE strikes Team SOLO right in his cold shriveled penis.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NHL and NHLPA trying to set meeting for Wednesday. Hear it could be overseen by federal mediator as union asked for last week. #NHL

Save this post and come back to it on Friday, hope should be dashed once again by then at latest.

Yeah those federal mediators did a bang up job last time.

I'm torn between Team SOLO or Team I DON'T GIVE A SHIT myself.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Someone should shop Bettman's face onto the picture of the Joker in front of the giant pile of burning money

Daren Millard ‏@darenmillard

Contingency plan for @nhlpa I am told their working on an outdoor game in early january. Cdn location said to be spectacular setting.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Daren Millard ‏@darenmillard

Contingency plan for @nhlpa I am told their working on an outdoor game in early january. Cdn location said to be spectacular setting.

Love nothing more than for nobody to buy tickets.

I assume they'd be charging for these games?

Acid08

Banned
ClydeFrog got banned.

At least that's one less Kings fan that's always in here discussing the lockout or, at the very least, bragging about winning the Cup last season. Good to know hockey means so much to them.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Love nothing more than for nobody to buy tickets.

I assume they'd be charging for these games?

Agreed. I hope this idea tanks.

I've come across some online polls recently and it appears the vast majority of fans blame the players for this mess, so it could be a possibility.

Erdrick

I wonder if Ron Hainsey is going to get boo'd to hell and back here in Winnipeg whenever the NHL starts back up again. I mean, I'm more offended that he gets like 3 million a year or something close to that and he didn't even score a goal moreso than anything he has done or said in this lockout. Yes, I know he is a defenceman, but for that kind of money I expect a little more.

Just because he has been pretty heavily involved with negotiations and interviews in this whole debacle is not a reason to boo him, after all, he is doing what he is supposed to in a situation like this. I hear rumours that he wont ever be offered a contract in the NHL again, which I think is stupid, since he's a decent Dman overall. Overpaid, but still good.

Ah well... At least he's not the walking/skating disaster on ice that is Johnny Oduya. Best trade the Jets ever did thus far to be rid of him and his similarly overpaid contract.

I refuse to build up hope that this will end anytime soon. It's all about the WJC's on the 26th for me now. And to a lesser extent, following the AHL Icecaps in St. Johns and the Colorado Eagles in the ECHL. Oddly enough, the Icecaps, like the Jets, cannot find any consistency, especially on the road.

I don't begrudge any of the Jets players in this mess, really. Thankfully, none have really said anything damaging and most people here just want the damn season to start so we can get back to enjoying NHL Hockey here again...

I suppose that's what we all really want here too, right?

I wonder if Ron Hainsey is going to get boo'd to hell and back here in Winnipeg whenever the NHL starts back up again. I mean, I'm more offended that he gets like 3 million a year or something close to that and he didn't even score a goal moreso than anything he has done or said in this lockout. Yes, I know he is a defenceman, but for that kind of money I expect a little more.

That's exactly what he and the NHLPA are fighting for. The right to be overpaid like he is.

He's pissed off the NHL that there's talk he'll never get another NHL contract.

Top Bottom