• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Marvie_3

Banned
NHL games through December 30th cancelled.
So good

iuISV6jzp1F9J.gif

He will be, and will ask to be traded to the cats. WJCs, subway series, (presumably) Mem cup run, you can't deny the bromance.

Jurco left so the team fell apart. ;)

Huberdeau will become a bust and then we'll all go back to your posts and laugh at the good times you had when you thought he was going to lead the Panthers to salvation while Jurco turns into a superstar!

Markstrom named AHL Player of the Week allowing just seven goals on 137 shots (4-0-0, 1.75, .949). Unf unf unf.

Jurco can't score without Huberdeau's passes... 4 goals 22 games.

Kypreos has contacts with the NHLPA.

Nick Cotsonika ‏@cotsonika
Kypreos now thinks disclaimer of interest is coming.

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch
Nick Kypreos says on @SNHockeyCentral at noon he believes a Disclaimer of Interest is coming.

And here we go !

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
This has to be some crazy ploy right? It sounds like the players and owners would both lose big time if the players go this route.

Everyone loses

Fans? Teams become disjointed, makes the game less interesting. Like the Olympics but with 30 teams

Owners? Some wont be able to compete

Players? 90% are set to lose huge with decertification... A select few will get big pay raises. A good majority will get so much less. That and they lose all their rights and benefits

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kypreos has contacts with the NHLPA.

Nick Cotsonika ‏@cotsonika
Kypreos now thinks disclaimer of interest is coming.

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch
Nick Kypreos says on @SNHockeyCentral at noon he believes a Disclaimer of Interest is coming.

And here we go !

He just clarified. Its his opinion one will be coming. There's no proof one will be filed.

Marvie_3

Banned
Everyone loses

Fans? Teams become disjointed, makes the game less interesting. Like the Olympics but with 30 teams

Owners? Some wont be able to compete

Players? 90% are set to lose huge with decertification... A select few will get big pay raises. A good majority will get so much less. That and they lose all their rights and benefits

The NHLPA wouldn't win anything in court so all it's going to do is piss off the owners even more.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@JasonGregor: Keep in mind the NBA players filed a "disclaimer of interest" on Nov 14th last year. On November 26th the lockout ended. #justsaying"

TEAM HOPE

Cake Boss

Banned
Pat Leonard ‏@NYDNRangers
Asked Bill Daly which owners would be willing to sit in next meeting: "I don't anticipate any owners participating in our next meeting."

TEAM HOPE?

Next meeting might on Wednesday.

Heretic

Pat Leonard ‏@NYDNRangers
Asked Bill Daly which owners would be willing to sit in next meeting: "I don't anticipate any owners participating in our next meeting."

TEAM HOPE?

Next meeting might on Wednesday.

Get the dead weight out of there. They're not needed to seal a deal.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

p.s.
By dead weight I don't mean fat...

calder

:lol at all the bans.

Oh man I love a good GAF cleansing. I remember during one particularly contentious period of the HD-DVD/Bluray Shitstorm thread there was over two pages of almost nothing but bans (obviously including multiple replies from a handful of extra excited high-def media lovers). I think maybe 5-10 non-banned replies in a stretch of well over 50. So glorious.

Anyway it's been a few days since I posted. Last I checked Sid saved the season and the negotiations broke down so all the players and owners could join hands and sing Kumbayah. Everything must be sorted out now right? Does training camp start this week or next?

:-|

It's amazing how others get away with being complete dicks in separate threads, but then we have a goddamn massacre of accounts when they say borderline-offensive-at-best things like "well...".

Yes, it's blatantly offensive, but god damn. I was under the impression they weren't going to be doing mass bannings like that anymore.

Top Bottom