• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Heretic

pleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueen

Quick

Banned
How dare you...

EDIT: Can someone Hope-ify my avatar???

iXzxz5UKwMM3K.png

ibpPOK66K7o0OX.png

Marvie_3

Banned
Can't wait to hear Cole reply about how Hammer isn't there and shouldn't be opening his mouth yadda yadda yadda.

I have a new proposal:
- Permanently lockout every player making more than $3M per season. They're gone. Done. Go to Russia or Sweden or Fucklandia. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

- Offer remaining players 45% and tell them to take it or leave it. Otherwise they can follow rich fucks to Fucklandia.

We'd have hockey 24 hours later and all the d-bags would be out of work.
If they could lockout certain groups of players they would have done it by now. They can't so they lock out everyone.

I bought X-com today for 20 bucks. It's really awesome!
I bought Far Cry 3 today and its really awesome.
FUCK YOU HOPERS

bFiha.jpg
:lol :lol

Well done.

Heretic

Should I pick up The Walking Dead retail game? Anyone willing to give a quick mini review. Tiny even.

Edit: Socreges, you haven't chosen a side. Did I mention that you're my best friend in the whole wide world!?

pleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueenpleasedontbeaqueen

It's good to know that even though we're on different teams, we're still on the same team.

Socreges

Banned
I wonder how you two would react if a third Ducks fan found his way in here.

Or perhaps other Ducks fans have lurked in the past, come and gone, too afraid to post lest they be subjected to your solicitations.

Montresor

I'm worried that I won't care anymore about hockey / Leafs once the lockout is over. =/

One thing I found out through this lockout and all their twitter messages is that hockey players are nothing special. They're just talented at their sport. They're just young and dumb adults with lots of money. And they're dicks. They are not heroes to be worshipped. They're regular people who happen to be great at hockey. And like all regular people, they're sometimes complete fucktards.

If I was Donald Fehr and I had a time machine, I would have gone back and spent the entirety of 2011 and 2012 leading up to the lockout asking players to dismantle their twitter accounts.

MacAttack

Should I pick up The Walking Dead retail game? Anyone willing to give a quick mini review. Tiny even.

I'd highly recommend TWD. It's my GOTY.

There isn't a ton of gameplay outside of some QTE and point and click adventure game stuff. But what it does really well is story telling. The writing and voice acting is so far above what you normally expect out of video games. There are 5 episodes in season one and most are about 3-4 hours long and are best played in one sitting. One of the selling points of the game is the conversation tree and the decision you make will have an effect on how other characters react to your decisions. Its a little more restrictive than it sounds, since they have to funnel every player down to a similar set of circumstances in the final episodes but its still fun to see the characters react to your extremely difficult decisions.

Sorry if that's a mess of a paragraph but I'm on my way out the door. Just wanted to throw in my two cents since I love this game.

oh yeah, GO TEAM HOPE!

Montresor

I'd highly recommend TWD. It's my GOTY.

There isn't a ton of gameplay outside of some QTE and point and click adventure game stuff. But what it does really well is story telling. The writing and voice acting is so far above what you normally expect out of video games. There are 5 episodes in season one and most are about 3-4 hours long and are best played in one sitting. One of the selling points of the game is the conversation tree and the decision you make will have an effect on how other characters react to your decisions. Its a little more restrictive than it sounds, since they have to funnel every player down to a similar set of circumstances in the final episodes but its still fun to see the characters react to your extremely difficult decisions.

Sorry if that's a mess of a paragraph but I'm on my way out the door. Just wanted to throw in my two cents since I love this game.

oh yeah, GO TEAM HOPE!

The bolded is very important. The game play is minimal. It's a point-and-click adventure but there aren't any interesting puzzles. However, what the game does well is its beautiful art style and great story. It's definitely worth playing!

Oh and btw... the Walking Dead show has taken a huge nose dive. =( I hate the show now - the writing in the past two episodes have pissed me off.

MacAttack

One thing I found out through this lockout and all their twitter messages is that hockey players are nothing special. They're just talented at their sport. They're just young and dumb adults with lots of money. And they're dicks. They are not heroes to be worshipped. They're regular people who happen to be great at hockey. And like all regular people, they're sometimes complete fucktards.

I'd say this lockout has taught you some valuable lessons and you should be grateful for that at least. Drop the hero worship and just appreciate the sport being played at its highest level and you'll be all set when the season resumes. #TEAM HOPE

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The bolded is very important. The game play is minimal. It's a point-and-click adventure but there aren't any interesting puzzles. However, what the game does well is its beautiful art style and great story. It's definitely worth playing!

Oh and btw... the Walking Dead show has taken a huge nose dive. =( I hate the show now - the writing in the past two episodes have pissed me off.
In what season? 3? I've loved pretty much every aspect of S3 aside from one particular character.

Top Bottom